Question Add-on to show what mounts you are eligible for?

alright guys you know when it comes to that time where you're trying to get the mount collector achieves and you can remember if you got all your faction mounts or you forgot about those other colors or mounts you also earned but did not buy because they were ugly? well im in that situation right now im just trying to get all the mounts that im able to get and im wondering if anyone knows of an addon that looks at your rep to see if you have them unlocked then to see if you havent bought them aswell

Thanks ahead of time,
    Soggytaco - Kilrog
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    think wowhead has a addon that checks that for you but you have to a member.

10+ Year Old Account
    the in game mount journal does that already. added with 6.0 you can now see what mounts you dont have, and mousing over them will display a tooltip Requires XXXX Exalted Reputation means you dont have the rep for that mount yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

You can also use AtlasLoot.
    Under the collections tab is a well sorted mount section and you can easily check ingame which mounts you are missing with your character(account).

I think what he means is he doesn't want to check what mounts he already HAS. But rather.. have an addon show him what mounts he can GET.

Sorry buddy I dont know of any addon that does this.. I wish there was one because I hate sitting there checking every mount I own before flying out to actually get one.

thats what it does when u refine the search parameter in the jopurnal to show what mount your missing
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit