Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I would have to double check live, but on Beta Glyphed Embertap changed how it used to work in MoP. The HoT you get for Glyphing used to stack, so you could spam Embertap and get a stronger hot. The extra healing the glyph provided was a clear gain regardless of how frequently you used it. On Beta this was changed, and glyphed gave you the dot, but using it again before the dot expired only refreshed it.

In this sense, you are essentially giving it a 10s cooldown for 5% healing, in which case non glyphed can give you more throughput despite being weaker in efficiency. From my experience, most times you would want to use Ember tap is for a snap heal, not a slow over time one. IMO, Functionally unglyphed works better in most situations you would choose that talent.
    still stacks
    http://i.imgur.com/xk82XXP.png

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    There are some demons in the new instances so we bring an extra CC. We have an AOE stun, a spammable fear (which you can use to interrupt), a banish, a silence. You can also 24/7 root the infernal at the last boss in Auchindon, making that mechanic trivial (Terrorguard).
    A 630 Destro DPS is just good. Both at bosses and trash.
    Warlocks also have strong survivablity so if you see your group is getting low you can ember tap 2 times and shadowburn to get back to 2 embers.
    Fearing for interrupt is incredibly bad to list as an interrupt all things considered.

Or a druid can root it and not loose substantial dps so there is that.

Using embertap is 9 times out of 10 a bad idea if you can shadowburn, actually it is usually a bad idea period because if you have to generally your group (or you) have fucked up somehow and correcting fuck ups doesn't count anymore as utility as the ability to exist combat and eat food does (not including any other benefits of exiting combat)

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    It's been many years, but Warlocks are finally getting brought in line with other classes, thank God. In a game of "bring the player not the class" it was ridiculous how much utility a Warlock added
    Yeah, it's been all of three tiers since Warlocks were mediocre in terms of damage and utility and were absolutely shit on by Mages and Spriests in both areas.

Either you have the memory of a goldish or you're just poorly informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokrengar View Post
    This is an erroneous statement. "wholol" must mean that non-glyphed ET provides more healing per unit time, as glyphed ET provides more healing per unit ember. Please learn to distinguish between rates and magnitudes.
    Ofc what I meant was it provides better burst healing , which contributes to survivability ( in a pvp sense mostly ), even if the HoT glyphed ember tap provides more healing , it needs to stacked to provide enough to feel good, over all without the glyph 2-3 taps are enough to counter any current threats you might be facing, the only time I'd consider glyphing ET is when I'm dealing with extended durations of pressure which doesnt seem the case atm with all the random bgs/ ashran.

mmm, it seems like some of u think non glyphed ET heals for very low amounts, regardless to say with full blue pvp gear atm if u go with a SL/ sac spec you can reach values of 40k+ per tap, if I want to sac void and pop last stand I'd be healing near 60k+ per tap, given the speed of ember generation and how ET stacks with glyph, u'd need 2-3 glyphed ET stacks to start healing "good" amounts over time, still I believe its a matter of burst vs sustained, if u are facing 3-4 people try not glyphing ET and going for that SL/sac build with charred remained, build some embers , use havoc, RoF and conflags to keep building some embers while trained and see how long u survive, give it a try and lemme know

Edit: the problem I've found with ET glyph is, its great if u can stack it several times , but if u fail to refresh it once you lose the % increase in healing over time, which would suck.
    Last edited by wholol; 2014-11-22 at 02:50 AM.