Thread: WoD rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    honestly five is enough to easily do it, but it sucks they thought of that with how long the rep grind is :P I'm just stoked they realized the problem with needing three exalted reps for the trading post level 3
    There's a bug too I gridded frost wolf to exalted and I got the savage friends achv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeshock View Post
    There's a bug too I gridded frost wolf to exalted and I got the savage friends achv
    It's not a bug Already been stated several times in this very thread, they changed the achievement but the tooltip hasn't been updated ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    If you kill too many of the same mobs in one area for a certain amount of time, they start to reward less xp/rep. Supposedly to counter bots and people finding areas with fast respawns to abuse and level up way faster than intended.
    I farmed for 7 hours in the same area, in a 5 man group, the rep was never diminished
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    I farmed for 7 hours in the same area, in a 5 man group, the rep was never diminished
    In a post further down the page I linked a statement from blizz saying they removed this even before wod launch because the rules for it to set in were too strict and applied to people playing normally. I thought they reinstated it but shame on me, I can't seem to find anything about that. I guess it's only the amount of people that nerfs the amount of rep you get.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt