Someone is stalking me and I need to get my characters de-listed

Long story short, a woman who was in my guild last November got infatuated with me and wouldn't leave me the hell alone. When I wouldn't talk to her she'd tell everyone claiming that I was harassing her and made life hell for me. I server transferred and changed my characters' names, and she still managed to find me. It wasn't until just now when my classmate pointed out that there were sites like Wowtrack.org which would let random people see who my alts are and display my server history unless I signed up and got the site to de-list me.

How many sites are there which are like this? I've already registered and de-listed myself on:

• wowprogress.com
    • wowtrack.org
    • guildox

Please help me cover my bases so I can be left the hell alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report her to blizzard. Get her banned. Problem solved.

Harassment like that is something that Blizzard takes semi-seriously.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

contact blizz.. they will deal with the stalker... and will cancel as many accounts as she creates to contact you.

also... cant you just block her? whats the worst that could happen... you are sitting in org and out of nowhere you see her pixels on the screen. :/ RUUUUUUN

ps: blizz will need proof., keep track of times/dates. and create a ticket every single time.. or send them an email with screenshots and what not..

By today's count, this is the 14th time I've reported her to Blizzard and kept an account of all those whispers. I need to help myself on my end.

10+ Year Old Account
    make sure "Only character achievements" is checked/unchecked (can't remember which one). That will stop sites from tracking your alts (as account achievements will stop showing up on alts, and mess up the ach count on each character. That's how those sites work)

EDIT: It will only work from here on out though, not retroactively
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

@WskyDK

Checked. :P

ps. lol some people are really hardcore stalkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php

^^Here's another one.

Wowtrack.org is the worst by far so if you're unlisted there that's a huge start.
    I had a stalker from Wrath find me in MoP via that website despite many name/server changes.

Good luck mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davlos View Post
    Long story short, a woman who was in my guild last November got infatuated with me and wouldn't leave me the hell alone. When I wouldn't talk to her she'd tell everyone claiming that I was harassing her and made life hell for me.
    Step one: Ignore her.
    Step two: Use WIM and set the "ignore by level" function to lv 60.

That should alleviate newly created "starter spam accounts" (If I remember correctly, these can't use the mail)

As for her telling BS to your guild mates: advise the leaders of your guild that you have a vicious stalker and that she will appear and tell them some random crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squickly View Post
    @WskyDK

Checked. :P

ps. lol some people are really hardcore stalkers.
    From personal experience, they're just very lonely people who mistake friendliness as an invite to more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php

^^Here's another one.

Wowtrack.org is the worst by far so if you're unlisted there that's a huge start.
    I had a stalker from Wrath find me in MoP via that website despite many name/server changes.

Good luck mate.
    Good catch, thank you. Warcraftrealms.com is really taking its own sweet time to process my account registration though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    From personal experience, they're just very lonely people who mistake friendliness as an invite to more.
    I already consider myself a terribly lonely neckbeard, but I didn't expect it to be like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact Google to help remove some stuff. It's not a complete cure by any means but it might help depending on what they can do for you.

edit: Only mentioning this because sometimes things will linger even if being purged from the original site.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Report her to blizzard. Get her banned. Problem solved.

Harassment like that is something that Blizzard takes semi-seriously.
    Indeed, dig the roots, don't chop off the flower head. Blizzard will have your back. Don't just right click, and report for harassment, open a ticket, email them. You need to take this seriously as she is. If the majority of the harassment is happening outside the game, then you need to go out of it to seek help. Since if there's no chat log for them to analyse the harassment report feature will simply filter your case out.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Based on what I have seen. Blizzard rarely takes care of these people. good luck with the purge.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Based on what I have seen. Blizzard rarely takes care of these people. good luck with the purge.
    If she is really "she", Blizzard will think the other way around.

You are harassing her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If she is really "she", Blizzard will think the other way around.

You are harassing her.
    That's what chatlogs are there for.

Deleted
    Wow this woman likes you and that's how you treat her? Horrible! Nah, I hope you get away from her, these people are nasty especially one that is as extreme as yours appears to be.

Call blizz on the phone, fastest way to get stuff done.

Is your safety/peace of mind worth the same amount as your account? Just re-roll.