Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    After WoD not even demon hunters and Illidan's return could make me re-sub.
    Once you have seen the camps, Hugo Boss' super-cool uniforms don't really keep the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Once you have seen the camps, Hugo Boss' super-cool uniforms don't really keep the charm.
    My hat goes off to you sir.

This wxd guy is hilarious. Presenting blind guesses as facts and talking about how the warlords expac with all patches combined will be as long or even shorter than the 5.4 patch duration.
    Also that forced bad English is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by wxd View Post
    1. Yes, 6.2 will be in june.
    2. Yes, 7.0 is planned for Q4.2015
    lol, expac will be 12 months minimum after 6.2. Get ready to wait.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    My thoughts?

6.2 in the next couple of weeks.
    Xpac 7.0 announced at Blizzcon
    6.3 sometime between Dec and Jan
    Xpac released Q2 2016 to tie into the movie.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, no. 6.2 in June means that the next xpac, past 6.5, will be in Q4 of 2016, at the earliest.

Have we even seen any chatter about 7.0+? Is it possible Blizz will stop WoW at the ll 100 mark?

- - - Updated - - -

No, no and no. Your timeline is ridiculous. Blizzard won't have 7.0 even in beta until Q2/Q3 2016.
    lol. you have to wake up.

activi$$ion bli$$greed's goal is first and foremost money. the conclusion of this dictates:

1)
    when the wow movie come in june 2016 there IS a wow expac in store.

2)
    expacs have to be short, because less effort is put in and you can sell more of them more often.

3)
    expac quality dont need to be good. it is "put least possible effort in, to make most money out of it" and not "its done when its done". that times are over.

and to be clearly: the movie thing is not an "ideal if it happens"-thing, its dictated and fixed, because the managers analytics says movie+game=mostmoney. and that is more important than anything else these days at the blizz hq. you should remember that, when in may 2016 the greatest combined movie and expac pr campaign, you have ever seen, flickering through your tv. also you should ask yourself "what could have been the real reason, why they decided to delay the movie from march to june ?"

and all of that totally simple leads to that shedule:

1)
    last week june 2015 or first week july 2015: patch 6.2. running 6 months. hint: todays build is marked as release (see mmoc news).

2)
    nov blizzcon 2015: big pr suprise: "next expac nearly finished" (~70% in reality) and start of the beta. new addon called "eyes of ashzara". release date is NOT told, but its called "soon". prevents loosing customers in christmas biz.

3)
    between 1st and 20th december 2015: patch 6.3. small simple and straight patch.
    contains content like ruby sanctum (simple raid) and some dailies.
    contains the transistion story for the new expac (guldan goes to our MU, to the tomb of sargeras).
    its just there to appetize customers and prevent loosing customers in christmas biz to other games.

4)
    middle feb 2016: release of patch 7.0 and aszhara intro campaign.

5)
    end of march 2016: release of the new expac "eyes of aszhara".

6)
    may 2016: big combined PR campaign for the movie and the game.

7)
    june 2016: movie

thats all. you can quote me and this text at some point in the future. and you dont have to be a genius to see this coming. you have to wake up.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2015-06-10 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    After WoD not even demon hunters and Illidan's return could make me re-sub.
    I am surprised you managed to play through Deathwing patch, MoP and WoD before deciding game is not worth playing anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Blizzcon 2015 - The Devs announce the new expansion (Intuition tells me the Bronze Dragonflight are going to be involved somehow)

Q4 2015 to Q1 2016 - Tier 19 and the final raid of this Expansion. (somewhere during this time we also get Farahlon as a new zone)

Q1 2016 - Alpha Testing

Q2 2016 - Beta Testing begins

Late Q3 to Q4 2016 - WoW expansion 6

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I just really hope they fix warriors because if they dont no way in hell im coming back
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    I just really hope they fix warriors because if they dont no way in hell im coming back
    I stopped playing warr when they nerfed second wind

Deleted
    GC time, so im back.

Just to reminder:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post33966971
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post34032046
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post34287079
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post34341393

And I said it again:
    * demon hunter class is real
    * blizzard have in schedule 7.0 for december of 2015, 7.1 for q1.2016
    * there are plans for next 2-3 expansions, every xpac 1 year or a bit longer
    * beta of 7.0 is planned to be showed at gamescom and public beta with blizzcon 2015 (that was plans)

In trailer you will see guldan in tomb/cave/lair, hes watching there illidan by some kind of mirror.

Ps. there was plan to launch beta servers of OW today right after show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    lol. you have to wake up.

activi$$ion bli$$greed's goal is first and foremost money. the conclusion of this dictates:

1)
    when the wow movie come in june 2016 there IS a wow expac in store.

2)
    expacs have to be short, because less effort is put in and you can sell more of them more often.

3)
    expac quality dont need to be good. it is "put least possible effort in, to make most money out of it" and not "its done when its done". that times are over.

and to be clearly: the movie thing is not an "ideal if it happens"-thing, its dictated and fixed, because the managers analytics says movie+game=mostmoney. and that is more important than anything else these days at the blizz hq. you should remember that, when in may 2016 the greatest combined movie and expac pr campaign, you have ever seen, flickering through your tv. also you should ask yourself "what could have been the real reason, why they decided to delay the movie from march to june ?"

and all of that totally simple leads to that shedule:

1)
    last week june 2015 or first week july 2015: patch 6.2. running 6 months. hint: todays build is marked as release (see mmoc news).

2)
    nov blizzcon 2015: big pr suprise: "next expac nearly finished" (~70% in reality) and start of the beta. new addon called "eyes of ashzara". release date is NOT told, but its called "soon". prevents loosing customers in christmas biz.

3)
    between 1st and 20th december 2015: patch 6.3. small simple and straight patch.
    contains content like ruby sanctum (simple raid) and some dailies.
    contains the transistion story for the new expac (guldan goes to our MU, to the tomb of sargeras).
    its just there to appetize customers and prevent loosing customers in christmas biz to other games.

4)
    middle feb 2016: release of patch 7.0 and aszhara intro campaign.

5)
    end of march 2016: release of the new expac "eyes of aszhara".

6)
    may 2016: big combined PR campaign for the movie and the game.

7)
    june 2016: movie

thats all. you can quote me and this text at some point in the future. and you dont have to be a genius to see this coming. you have to wake up.
    Quoting you in the future as requested. Let's just ignore the fact that it's Legion and not "Eyes of Azshara":

1) nope. well ok, at least partly right. 6.2 DID happen in june. but 6 months? well, one could still dream, eh?
    2) Partly "nope". it was already revealed and gamescom, not at blizzcon, yet they said it is further progressed in dev as wod was at the reveal. YET it takes longer than ANY other expansion so far if you see the timeline from release of last content patch => release next expansion
    3) yet to be determined, but I highly, highly, highly doubt that this will happen.
    4) nnnnnnnope.
    5) even bigger nope
    6) to be determined, but with the release of the exp in sep 16, extremely unlikely
    7) well, at least that is a fixed date so far.

and for you, you just have to wake up yourself. blizzard is a bigger jerk than you ever imagined. 12 months ICC, 10 months dragon soul and 14 months SoO were not enough to prevent the 15 months of Hellfire citadel which it is going to be. This is really getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by xebtria; 2015-11-06 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no real point in starting this thread up again after several months.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."