10+ Year Old Account

Biggest, most intimidating Tauren

So I got my Fury War Tauren up to 100 today, and I've been trying to figure out what armor I could run with that would just make him look imposing as fuck. I'm going to DW Armageddon, because my god those swords are HUGE.

I'll be using Conqueror's Siegebreaker Helmet because it just looks downright EVIL on a Tauren, but now I need to find some decent (and LARGE!) shoulders for him!

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Maybe warrior tier 6?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, that's certainly one good idea! Really dig those shoulders!

Anyone have any others?
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Hopefully you realize that tauren do not look imposing to everyone. I always laughed when i saw male taurens with biggest shoulderpads possible and oversized weapons. It was just pure derp, especially with their 2h special attack animation.

Anyway, t5 shoulders are wide. Also, get Mogit addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Hopefully you realize that tauren do not look imposing to everyone. I always laughed when i saw male taurens with biggest shoulderpads possible and oversized weapons. It was just pure derp, especially with their 2h special attack animation.

I'm fully aware that people have their own opinions.

I have Mogit. But I'm not very good at putting my own sets together, and as such, like other people's opinions.

I did take a look at T5, but they don't match the helm at all. Otherwise, I do really love that model!

Or, actually, maybe someone could think of a better weapon? I don't THINK anything gets as LONG as Armageddon does, but maybe something just, bigger?

This dude's only purpose is to get built up like this lol. I'm not going to raid or anything with him, I just thought it was be cool to make a giant!
    Last edited by endersblade; 2015-08-02 at 05:25 AM.

I've always been a fan of Wrathful for warrior. Other idea's for imposing would be either Tier 14 or Tier 7.5

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was a male tauren I mostly went with t7.5 gear. I just love the look of it. Since I still don't have Armageddon (rip rng), I was using the normal Sha of Fear weapon. Looked awesome to me!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Tier 15 shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Tier 15 shoulders.
    The heroic versions of those aren't actually that bad at all. And the helm I want to use kiiiiiinda fits in. I just have no way of farming those -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Wanted to suggest Ymirjar Lord's Plate (red) but the 3D Models of websites show Horns cut off as Tauren. Is this true?
    Yeah, the horns on the helm are completely broken off, and they sit funny considering where the Tauren horns are. However, I wouldn't be using the helm, like I said in my first post, I have a helm I want to use already. And that helm doesn't look so bad with the set, but the shoulders just aren't as big as I'm looking for.

Best looking sets on Tauren Warrior (imo) are

Tier 6
    Tier 3
    Wrathful Gladiator
    Tier 17 Mythic
    Tier 8 10man (blue)
    T11 - Normal mode (blue)

Probably in that order too, I love the T10 (25man HC) red set but it has no matching boots or belt which is really annoying for me. While I think Tier 6 looks incredible it's also too common and overused, enough that I don't ever use it myself these days.. But Tier 6 is think really is tied with T3 as the most awesome, imposing and iconic Warrior set.. The one that makes T6 win though is that T3 looks more like it belongs to a Death Knight than to a Warrior.

MogIt is probably the best way to quickly run through tonnes of possible matches though, it can get tricky when you're splitting sets.. I've found it almost never works when you split sets on a Tauren... One item definitely worth having is the slippers boots from Siege of Orgrimmar, can't remember the exact name but they are invisible on a tauren and with some legs cause the leg texture to extend all the way down to the hooves, which is helpful when you cant find a matching boot.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-08-03 at 04:34 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

T2.5 has to be the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything and everything looks good on a tauren.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

I instantly associate tauren warriors with LFR noobs and squeaky voiced kids

Deleted
    T2 green version you can get from hc outland dungeons is still the best. A green set with lightbrown borders that you can combine with making your tauren have brown fur aswell to match it. As twohander i go for asscandy. Green set with a red twohander is great at executing in bg's.

Marrionmoo (doomhammer-eu) if you want to see the set, only lack the belt but i have to find the courage again to grind it, think i farmed slave pens hc for 2 months on a daily base and it never dropped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    I instantly associate tauren warriors with LFR noobs and squeaky voiced kids
    So you instantly think I am a LFR newb and 13?

#offended
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

collision xmog is Kreygasm

I've actually been 14 years old and running only LFR since january 2000.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4