Deleted

Question New players questing together

Hey guys, probably a much asked question but anyway
    Me and my friend are both level 8 players. He's a troll hunter and im a blood elf mage
    Im currently on the mission fairbreeze village. My question is : When will we be able to start doing quests together and where should we meet?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Meuki View Post
    Hey guys, probably a much asked question but anyway
    Me and my friend are both level 8 players. He's a troll hunter and im a blood elf mage
    Im currently on the mission fairbreeze village. My question is : When will we be able to start doing quests together and where should we meet?
    Thanks!
    Once you both get to level 10 I'd say is the best time to get together and level together. Kinda difficult when you're on opposite continents, though. Ask for a mage in Silvermoon tradechat (click Enter, type /2 and you will be writing in trade chat) to make you a portal to Orgrimmar, from there you can just walk down to your friend. Happy hunting!

Deleted
    Well if you take the time to meet up at the zone of your choosing you can start with level 1 (in theory) but as Exilian already said - about level 10 or 15 is when you start going into the second zone anyways. Meet up and start from there (Silverpine sounds like the easiest for you two because you both can meet up at Tirisfal).

Good luck. If you are on EU I could even help you out for a sec to get you guys where you want to be.

technically you can quest together at any point, unless one person in playing a goblin, pandaren, or worgen (their racial starting zones are effectively sealed off).

To simplify things, level 10 is often better to meet up at in a place like northern barrens, silverpine forest, or the ghostlands depending on preference. I had a case where me and a friend rolled new toons. They were a draenei paladin and i was a nightelf warrior. I ran over to azuremyst isles to meet them in teh central town around lvl 5 and then started grabbing quests. The only quests you won't be able to pick up are like in that very first spot players spawn in.

What realm are you and you friend playing on? Chances are someone here may be on the same server and could give you a port and a ride to meet your friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the others said, meet up at level 10 in Northern Barrens. You don't need a mage, though. Take the portal from Silvermoon City to Undercity (portal/orb is behind Lorthemar in the main citadel of Silvermoon), and then from there take the zeppelin to Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's already been offered, but if you're on US I can also help you out getting you to where you both want to be. Feel free to send me a PM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    theres a zepellin between undercity and org as well as a teleport between silvermoon and undercity. its a bit of running but no need for a mage

10+ Year Old Account
    First you need to chose location where you going to level i.e. if you want to start leveling in Azshara or Nothern Barrens you both need to be level 10 or higher.

There is alot questing locations aviable for 10lvls - Ghostlands,Silverpine Forest,Barrens,Azshara etc, i.e. Than after you will chose location , ask for direction on forums or something. For Nothern Barrens you need to take portal in Silvermoon to Undercity which located behind Throne Room, than take a zeppelin from Tirisfal Glades to Orgrimmar, than walk from Orgrimmar to Nothern Barrens or Azshara for example to get 10lvl quests

And remember to set your hearthstone somewhere close to Zeppelins like Inn in Orgrimmar to avoid extra walking later