10+ Year Old Account

Just rejoined WoW!!!

I started WoW two weeks-three weeks after the release of TBC and played until mid cataclysm. I am in the process of getting myself reacquainted w/ the game by leveling a toon starting from level one. I have a token, but i will save it. I only have a warrior, druid, shaman, priest and rogue that was max level for cata. I will re-level them at a different time..

I am on Kil'jeaden and i might possibly move servers. I only joined the server back in cataclysm for a hardcore raiding guild. I left mainly in cata, because the guild broke up and i did not want to find a new guild etc. I am mainly looking for a new guild that will be serious for progression when legion is released and will be a tad patient w/ me for the two expansions i know little to nothing about.

Anyways, FOR THE HORDE!!! and happy hunting

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy to see you back! And good luck with kicking legion ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Happy to see you back! And good luck with kicking legion ass!
    thanks!!! I think i am going w/ a death knight and get ready to tank. I always wanted a death knight but even back in cata it was an overplayed class, and i always had an OCD about playing a class that everyone else plays. Plus it will be nice not to start at level 1 but at 55. I have a bunch of heirlooms. I see there is more then before. I can get most classes to 45% exp plus.

You don't need to know anything about MoP or WoD, just focus on Legion and you'll be fine.

Classes got almost completely overhaul, so what happened in WoD/MoP shouldn't concern you.

Good luck, have fun - because that's the point of the game, to have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back! You still have time to prepare, soldier!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    You are welcome to use our Guild Recruitment forums, or the official server forums to find a home, or you can use our RAF/Leveling partner thread (here) to find a friend.