Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    dont fight them? thats the only tip there is. its also certain melee classes. i just attacked a lone arms warrior in a bg. im assassin, used all my cds he was at 50%. He hit me with one Colossus smash and knocked 70% of my health away. Stun>Fear and i was dead.

Its funny how everyone was excited that gear wouldnt matter anymore, and completely forgot that blizz cant balance classes worth a dam.
    I'm going to call BS on this.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    dont fight them? thats the only tip there is. its also certain melee classes. i just attacked a lone arms warrior in a bg. im assassin, used all my cds he was at 50%. He hit me with one Colossus smash and knocked 70% of my health away. Stun>Fear and i was dead.

Its funny how everyone was excited that gear wouldnt matter anymore, and completely forgot that blizz cant balance classes worth a dam.
    Did you pre-Feint before jumping war? Also did u use Evasion? Only in world PvP i had a 875+ ilvl Arms warrior taking away 80% of my hp in 1 global (and i think he popped his 1-shot artifact macro+CS), never happened to me in PvP instance on my Ret when facing Wars, only Destro Locks or Enh managed to do similar number inside PvP instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MITCHBOYS View Post
    So I recently got my balance druid to level 110 and every time I play in an arena or battleground I literally just get dicked by melee. It doesn't matter what I do or what I've tried i just cant get away from these melee players who somehow one shot me in a stun or always manage to catch up to me no matter how many get a ways I've used. Someone please give me some tips on this because its the most frustrating thing not being able to cast anything because I'm being focused all the time. Thanks, Mitch.

You have more armor than plate wearers (Moonkin form + artifact) and you getting one shot by melees?? How is this possible?

It's not just melee, destro, frost, moonkin are all OP. All rogue specs have shockingly bad survivability now and outlaw/sub damage is very poor. I love how I have to take a 25% health reduction as thief's bargain sub rogue, taking me down to 1.6m health, because we do about half the burst of a FDK/ret/warrior/feral/warlock/mage/enhance/DH.

But that's what happens when a tablet-gamer cretin who never used a mouse gets promoted to lead dev.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LLiass View Post
    If your hpala friend can't heal dh's dmg he's just bad.
    not saying it's not the case

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..I play WW which is a pretty good melee spec .. Its not a Rogue or Warrior or UH DK but its good enough .. I feel confident against most ranged builds (except a good Demo and a really good Affi with full shards) ..
    wow you made it sound as if WW wasn't the best 1v1 spec right now

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    wow you made it sound as if WW wasn't the best 1v1 spec right now
    Not sure why any one would care about 1v1 .. But since you brought it up WW get owned by many specs 1v1 .. Try going up against a lock .. say Demo .. Or a Retr or a Warrior .. Or any tank ..

really? Balance druid complained about pvp? Are you serious?

Only 1 post, i smell a troll here...

Balance druids are the best wpvp and RBG spec right now and way before 7.1. In wpvp they can simply delete any melee who is out of his def cds in under 3 seconds, so disgusting is their burst and druid followers are broken, too.

look at the rbg chart when it comes to rated pvp the spec dominates it much more than in previous expansion where it did dominate, too!

And finally, you care about arenas maybe? As the masterclass?

Simply play feral, they dominated over at SYN rogues at glad rank makes me wonder why everyone was playing a SYN rogue at the first place,when feral is the superior melee dot spec(with a rogues castrated in surv, mobility, and especially cc, not a big surprise), just saying while there is that silly walking dead comb up again, due to this frost dk buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Not sure why any one would care about 1v1 .. But since you brought it up WW get owned by many specs 1v1 .. Try going up against a lock .. say Demo .. Or a Retr or a Warrior .. Or any tank ..
    didn't have much problem with anything except other WWs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTheory375 View Post
    It's okay maybe next expansion blizzard devs will play balance druids, then youll be op and out of control. Melee is fucking stupid. Coming from the worst melee in the game.
    Its not because that devs play melee (they play mages if you havent understand now)
    But because how any boss from dungeon and raids work in legion
    Before melees just sit on the bosses 24/7 executing their perfect rotations.Now they are like rangers have to move for anything.So blizzard compensate this with more damage output and mobility (for some classes) which ofc take a big effect in PvP vs casters

I've been 2 shot by a lock

Your argument is invalid