Poll: Would you like for this to happen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I think you overestimate the dedication of the casuals who are flooding your heroics
    what are you talking about tons of people like to lvl why would you think they wouldn't do it for a new race/class combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I think you overestimate the dedication of the casuals who are flooding your heroics
    Not really. You underestimate how easy it is to level these days. 1-100 alone in looms can be done in a few days. People would happily level to cap twice to unlock it when it's so easy to do so. Even casual players.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-05 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    you would be killed or sent away on sight by any other draenei you would never be abloud to step foot in the exordar and no other draenei would ever talk to you if not kill you on sight. its a stupid idea even if you want to feel special its a stupid idea.

also darth vader brought balance to the force but wiping out the jedi order there was much more light then darkness theirs no balance in killing what little darkness is left but there is on making the light have as little as the dark does.

- - - Updated - - -

well ya they made deals but they have roots in the magic as a whole because there related to trolls.
    Goblins aren't related to trolls they are a race created by Mimiron they are a separate race that is related to pygmies that weren't all that intelligent but at one time were slaves to trolls and used to mine minerals. After discovering Kaja'mite which was used to create them exposure to it ended up increasing their intelligence.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Goblin

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Goblins aren't related to trolls they are a race created by Mimiron they are a separate race that is related to pygmies that weren't all that intelligent but at one time were slaves to trolls and used to mine minerals. After discovering Kaja'mite which was used to create them exposure to it ended up increasing their intelligence.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Goblin
    huh guess i was wrong.

Draenei have rogues least they used to. Rangari

Sir zeliek is an exception

Night elf paladin in legion and they have always had them in their own way
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I feel draenei warlock is in the EXACT same boat as Nelf mage. Arcane magic was banned/outlawed... it split their society in half. All those that wished to continue arcane magics were forced to leave. In recent lore those practicing arcane magic still secretly were allowed back in society.

How can you not cut and paste that same story with draenei warlocks? Some of them studying fel magics in order to better understand their enemy suddenly permitted by the ruling body instead of being forced to do it in hiding.

What's the obsession about race/class combination? It's no new content. It just makes your character graphically different but it's still the same class with the same gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Better question. How the fuck would Pandaren Warlock work since their ideals is Yin and Yang and Balance?
    They could always be of the mindset that the natural order is disorder or chaos.

I'm not too sure about the other two specs, but destruction has a spell called Reverse Entropy, Entropy is a measure of order, or rather disorder, so the idea here could be of a similar vein, the opposition of restriction and organisation is the preferred state, the natural order is, disorder.

Last edited by Cernunnos; 2016-12-05 at 10:14 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

The original races, especially like Orc and Human have you starting off in a basic boot camp. You are a fresh member of the Horde and Alliance and you have trainers all over. This makes it more believable since your background could be anything and your starting area is a place for training.

you're limited to what your people are known for, because they're not part of either faction yet. So a warlock draenei is just not plausible, neither is say a blood elf shaman. But your not set in stone, cause you have no background

Worgen and goblins also have this same restriction. However they have classes that to me make no sense, like worgen warlocks or goblin shamans. The Worgen and especially the Goblin have more of a background, which makes it much harder to believe that they would have a class that doesn't fit that.

Pandaren have a much larger restriction in that they shouldn't be any class that isn't on the turtle, however their background is way more set, even more than the goblins. So it actually to me, makes no sense that they are anything but a monk.

Basically the stronger your characters background is, the more limited your class should be. Humans and Orcs are the most fluid imo.

For special classes
    Death Knights, instead of Worgen and pandaren getting lumped in, they should have made a new starting event for them and future races, make it short and limited to the necropolis and that would be fine. Then Pandaren can have it! Basically have it like Bolvar has you delivered to them and they raise you and blahhh..

Monks. I never liked how every race all of a sudden was able to make monks and that it should have been limited or had a special starting, like if you're not pandaren, you actually are apart of the horde and alliance that land on the turtle.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2016-12-05 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Or you could just download snip
    Yeah lets not suggest things that can get people banned.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Undead paladins? One condition: every holy spell will damage, stun or otherwise negatively affect the caster the same as the target.
    It's bad enough with undead holy priests and holy heals working normally on the zombies.

Blizzard should create Fun Servers for those kind of fantasies.

I think after a Tauren could be a Priest, everything should just be allowed. We're 12 years into a game and I feel like things should be opened up at this point. We are way beyond what the game used to be and we've seen so many NPC's transcend the Race/Class combos we are allowed.

I would love to see a Blood Elf Shaman too.

What ever it takes for me to play a human or NE shaman