Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think what people imagine when they get declined is something like this: "fuck that guy, he plays a shit spec and his gear is terrible and he's probably an awful human being, I'm gonna shit all over his dreams so he knows he should feel bad about his entire existence".

Whereas the reality is probably more like: "I clicked this other guy because it's 2 pixels closer to my mouse cursor and I'm too lazy to move my hand".

Quote Originally Posted by Alakazham View Post
    Hello, I am 853ilvl hunter dps and always getting declined in M(2,3,4+), how I can go gear futher if I barerly can find a group, I am not noob I do decent dps in my ilvl. I am trying gear up futher from WQ but I barerly getting better item I have right now.. Please help.
    Mostly because 853 is nothing now. When I start mythic+ groups, dps that are 890+ are a dime a dozen. All other things equal, the only judgement I can make on whether you are a noob or not is your gear level. Do LFR, start your own group, buy gear from the AH, get into/start a Emerald Nightmare group, do WQ etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Mostly because 853 is nothing now. When I start mythic+ groups, dps that are 890+ are a dime a dozen. All other things equal, the only judgement I can make on whether you are a noob or not is your gear level. Do LFR, start your own group, buy gear from the AH, get into/start a Emerald Nightmare group, do WQ etc...

Playing devil's advocate here as I've run into similar issues trying to gear alts...none of the suggestions you provided are solutions to the issues OP is having other than creating his own group. Buying gear from the AH is on average 870 (will still be declined even in +2's) WQ's only give up to 845 ilvl unless you get Titanforged, and LFR's ilvl (aside from Nighthold which currently only has 3 bosses) the ilvl is too low as well.

If you're DPS it's just rough. I think "the curve" now is 890-900 (Used to be 880+). Once you're above that it's much easier to get into groups. That and have the 15+ keystone clear. However my frost DK who's 896 equipped (shows 902 in the GF) with 4 pc tier and the 15+ keystone acheiv, I still get declined for groups.

I do kinda wish you could see what else was que'n for the mythic so you get a general idea of why you are getting declined. Most likely if you're 850, you're just getting over passed by the 880+ DPS that are queing. Too many DPS and not enough groups. Keystone holders get to cherry pick their groups and really nothing you can do about it.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Quote Originally Posted by Xathra View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here as I've run into similar issues trying to gear alts...none of the suggestions you provided are solutions to the issues OP is having other than creating his own group. Buying gear from the AH is on average 870 (will still be declined even in +2's) WQ's only give up to 845 ilvl unless you get Titanforged, and LFR's ilvl (aside from Nighthold which currently only has 3 bosses) the ilvl is too low as well.
    865 is the oblit max, 900+ is easy to get if you are willing to spend the $$. Emerald Nightmare is easy to get carried on normal, juts dont put your ilvl in the req slot and advertise as a "quick leg farm"