Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    I'm making 1800-3600 gold per day from missions. It's a nice passive way to generate gold. Not useful to everyone, but some of us don't have millions of gold.
    I only have 200k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I've been using them to upkeep my alts, mostly.

you cant send order ressources to your alt, you can only with BoS for 200x ressources

So you want rewards for doing easy dumb quests during 4 months?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    you cant send order ressources to your alt, you can only with BoS for 200x ressources
    Exactly. However, I do use resources to run missions that offer rep items, as they are BoA which bump my alt's rep up by spending resources.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    The raid mission quests can be done in LFR, so you don't need to raid and you get potentially good gear.
    The loot is based on your PVE progress. I believe after 9 (?) raid clears on X difficulty unlocks that loot. Essentially if you clear EN mythic 9 (?) times your boxes will have mythic loot.

why ffs would you farm out a half million order resources

On my main char i have 80k ressources. A long time i did the Orderhall champ eq thing although they all were maxed out even the deactivated ones.
    After 3 stacks of the green, 2 stacks blue and some purples i stopped.
    When i do mission i hope the only effects are increased mission costs, because i can get to 200% with 1-2 champs and a few units.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    He/She probably just clears the WQ map on a daily basis. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't consider that farming.
    How else do you farm order resources?

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    How else do you farm order resources?
    Spam dungeons 24/7 and use every blood of sargeras to buy the 200 Resource cache xbillion.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i have around 40k on my main and people in my guild were shocked that someone had that much laying around XD The only part i hate is how my alts are dying for them cause I rarely play them while my main and primary alt have extra
    You can send resources to your alts through the blood vendor

Edit: if you have blue and or epic body guard followers, you can equip them with an item which will give 15-25 resources (depends on the item's quality) when completing every world quest, if you do the world quest with them

On topic, I... don't have that problem. Had a nice (at least I thought so until I saw this thread) amount of them on my warlock, but sending missions for 2-3 weeks without doing a single world quests means I'm running out
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    The loot is based on your PVE progress. I believe after 9 (?) raid clears on X difficulty unlocks that loot. Essentially if you clear EN mythic 9 (?) times your boxes will have mythic loot.
    I know. I said it can be completed in LFR...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I do not like the whole concept of Garrison v2.0. Resources suck too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Champion Missions and Hall Upgrades are really only useful if you're going to raid/mythic
    They are a great way to get gold and AP when not playing. Use your phone and with max AK you can get 125k as the bonus reward. It adds up fast for not even logging in.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."