Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hey guys, how are the rotations for shoulders and draught of souls?

Im using this one from egeszsegere :

garrote - mut - 5rupture - mut - vendetta - 4envenom - kingbane - (crit buff fades).
    mut - vanish - 5envenom - mut - DoS - 4envenom - mut - (crit buff fades).
    garrote - 5envenom.

I dont know if this is the best one, i only got shoulders 2 days ago and i have no idea what's the best way to use it with trinket and Kingsbane

And.. for second vanish how should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by joaoameixa View Post
    Hey guys, how are the rotations for shoulders and draught of souls?

Im using this one from egeszsegere :

garrote - mut - 5rupture - mut - vendetta - 4envenom - kingbane - (crit buff fades).
    mut - vanish - 5envenom - mut - DoS - 4envenom - mut - (crit buff fades).
    garrote - 5envenom.

I dont know if this is the best one, i only got shoulders 2 days ago and i have no idea what's the best way to use it with trinket and Kingsbane

And.. for second vanish how should i do?
    Without the extra 3 seconds of stealth buff from subterfuge, DoS isn't used during shoulders, and therefore not the "best" trinket anymore. You just want to fit as many 5 point envenoms in as possible.
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2017-05-31 at 04:35 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Without the extra 3 seconds of stealth buff from nightstalker, DoS isn't used during shoulders, and therefore not the "best" trinket anymore. You just want to fit as many 5 point envenoms in as possible.
    can you elaborate on that please?

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    can you elaborate on that please?
    I meant subterfuge instead of nighstalker, edited my post haha. But previously, when you had subterfuge talented, you would vanish and be in "stealth' for 3 seconds, and then get 6 seconds of the crit window, which made it effectively 9 seconds of 100% crit. This allowed for a 3 second period where you were basically just regaining energy, and could use draught of souls without a downside.

Now that it's only 6 seconds, it's more damage to get envenoms during the crit window than DoS. so people are favoring Nightblooming Frond, the trinket from Botanist.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

Now that it's only 6 seconds, it's more damage to get envenoms during the crit window than DoS. so people are favoring Nightblooming Frond, the trinket from Botanist.
    I'm still using DoS with excellent results, even with the 6 second crit window. It hits 13 times during its 3 second window. While I realize envenom hits harder per attack, I guess my question would be how many envenoms can you actually get off in a 3 second window? And in any event I will never go back to the frond. I gave up on that pos a long time ago and have been using CoF.
    Last edited by Blayke; 2017-06-03 at 11:54 PM.