Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Disagree, plenty of easy ways to fix it.

Chaos Bolt always gains maximum benefit of Mastery and deals X% increased damage/has its cast time reduced by 0.5 seconds.

or

Chaos Bolt and Conflagrate always gain maximum benefit of Mastery.

Just the options, we already had tier set resembling (1), where (2) you simply add another spell to the mix.

Unbalanced tier will lead to at least some Destro players being sidelined in tier queue in their guilds, which is not nice. You already have threads like this popping up: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ibute-T20-sets
    I'd even settle with increasing the crit damage bonus of all destruction spells as the tier set bonus ;x

Deleted
    Well sadly warlock reworks are done. We got attention for a few weeks and that's it. They won't change T20 or any other thing besides number tuning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlebolt View Post
    Well sadly warlock reworks are done. We got attention for a few weeks and that's it. They won't change T20 or any other thing besides number tuning.
    Fine by me, my only regret is Sacrifice really.

As long as numbers are right, it should be okay.

Deleted
    Fine by me, my only regret is Sacrifice really.

As long as numbers are right, it should be okay.
    Since havoc cleave got nerfed so heavily I feel like single target is still not strong enough. Need at least another 5%+ buff to all destro spells to be competitive with other classes/specs. Would be a complete joke if destro is bottom tier again.

Affliction is still going to rule tomb if only because of the sheer amount of movement involved and long lived adds to cleave off of, plus it's still ahead of destro ST for ST fights.

Since havoc cleave got nerfed so heavily I feel like single target is still not strong enough. Need at least another 5%+ buff to all destro spells to be competitive with other classes/specs. Would be a complete joke if destro is bottom tier again.
    From the sims I've seen, and some of my own testing on the ptr, destro ST seems extremely competitive with Demo/Aff ST, and you still have havoc for cleave, as well as other strong aoe talents. Fire and Brimstone on some of the add packs for ToS bosses are going to flood you with massive chaos bolts. Destro looks like it could be really fun to play and I'm keeping my eye on it for a spec switch.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    From the sims I've seen, and some of my own testing on the ptr, destro ST seems extremely competitive with Demo/Aff ST, and you still have havoc for cleave, as well as other strong aoe talents. Fire and Brimstone on some of the add packs for ToS bosses are going to flood you with massive chaos bolts. Destro looks like it could be really fun to play and I'm keeping my eye on it for a spec switch.
    The sims don't account for the amount of movement which hurts aff far less than destro. ST for destro will not touch aff as is. where destro will shine is add burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    The sims don't account for the amount of movement which hurts aff far less than destro. ST for destro will not touch aff as is. where destro will shine is add burst.
    Aff was OP on all NH bosses. If it's OP again then blizz is fuc*ing stupid. There is more than one warlock dps spec. And why do you say that destro ST sucks ? I CRUSH ST with destro.

Disagree, plenty of easy ways to fix it.

Chaos Bolt always gains maximum benefit of Mastery and deals X% increased damage/has its cast time reduced by 0.5 seconds.

or

Chaos Bolt and Conflagrate always gain maximum benefit of Mastery.

Just the options, we already had tier set resembling (1), where (2) you simply add another spell to the mix.
    Like I said, there isn't a good way to buff it "without reworking or adding to it".

The 2nd suggestion there seems on point though. Not sure what they'd need to add to it to make it relative to other bonuses but something in that vein would be a good fit.

What is our 2p supposedly worth right now? I haven't payed any attention to our sims cause they're usually really inaccurate this early. Especially with such drastic changes.

Unbalanced tier will lead to at least some Destro players being sidelined in tier queue in their guilds, which is not nice. You already have threads like this popping up: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ibute-T20-sets
    I guess I'm just a different kind of person because I've always been really happy when my 4p wasn't super pertinent. It meant other people could more easily get their 2p / 4p since I didn't need it, which is better for the guild and our progression. I'm not the kind of person who's super concerned with getting the gear for myself as long as my class / spec is still performing well.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2017-06-08 at 11:27 PM.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Aff was OP on all NH bosses. If it's OP again then blizz is fuc*ing stupid. There is more than one warlock dps spec. And why do you say that destro ST sucks ? I CRUSH ST with destro.
    lol@op. Destro locks wanna act like we are 10x worse than shadow was in EN. Never gets old.