Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Yes, whilst it's technically in the game, it's not available. Therefore, it is content due for release in 7.2.5. You can argue as much as you want about it being 7.2 content, but it isn't. You can't access it. It's not 7.2 content.
    It is 7.2 content. Its 7.2 content delayed till June which coincides with 7.2.5

The same as Nighthold was a 7.0 raid that had a release that coincided with 7.1.5

You are being a drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Just a few idea's that popped into my head on who could and maybe should be future champions

• Priest: Argent Confessor Paletress, cannot believe she hasn't shown up during Legion. Would also like to see on Argus a Soul Priest join. So it would be another side of the shadow priest but not evil, and another draenei to join on argus or already on argus.
    • Mage: Nexus-Prince Haramad, seems like a good fit, need someone who has been out there, seen the universe. We are on good terms with the Consortium.
    • Demon Hunter: Easy Vandel and Feronas Sindweller. Vandel is from the Illidan and Sindweller is from a really cool Felwood questline in Cata and has an awesome name. Possibly for people who choose Altrius, Kayn shows back up, but maybe just as a questgiver NPC.
    • Paladin: Someone from the Grand Army of the Light, though it shouldn't be Turyalon as he is too 'big' to give orders to. Maybe a Draenei. Dalfors so Dwarves could get some love too. Dezco is also a good choice, but I dont think he will be.
    • Warlock: Not sure, they dont have many 'heroes'. Maybe MU Oronok Torn-heart. Probably a demon, maybe Azzinoth or Varirathmas. Though Impsy or Daglop would be cool, cant ever have enough imps, right Blizzard? Don't think Tehd will, him and Marius make a good quest team on there own.
    • Druid: Celestine is a good choice. They should continue the Avrus Illwhisper/Arvus the Redeemed storyline. Maybe something with the Loa or August Celestials, not sure, dont play druid/know their lore too much.
    • Death Knights: I would say Trag Highmountain for Horde but I think that time has passed. Personally I'd love to see Bolvar force a champion on us, like Falric or Orbaz Bloodbane (re-risen by the LK).
    • Hunters: Hawkmaster Nurong seems like a solid choice. Tyrathan Khort, the human friend of Vol'jin is a hunter and promised vengeance for Vol'jin.
    • Monk: Master Bruised Paw aka the Hidden master for both, Asya for Alliance and Ji for Horde.
    • Rogue: Not sure, dont play them either. Shaw i guess. Fleetmaster Seahorn, eh maybe, could set up for 8.0 if we get Old Gods/South Seas, maybe a questgiver.
    • Shaman: Thinking this is where Ulduar will come more into to play. Perhaps an envoy from Azeroth or Magni, perhaps Bouldercrag the Rockshaper?
    • Warrior: Horde gets Gamon, Alliance gets Taylor (fuck you WoD)

thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
    Warlock: i'd like to see a really cool demon maybe a netherzhim they are to intelligent to not see the legion defeat and jumping ship
    DK: i'd like to see some old fella from naxxramas or icc, Razovius, Noth, Ferlina or even Putridice (Good news yell greeting the deathlord)
    Shaman: Thrall it's time for him to come back
    Warrior: Hellscream sr for the horde, the guy who is Rambo meme for the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.