Deleted

Trail of style rewards...

You give TBC dungeon sets as reward for a transmog contest?

You cant even recolor them or anything? (even chromie scenario has recolor items)
    You give alrdy ingame items as reward for players that are into transmog? We alrdy farmed those sets blizzard.

I think these rewards are a waist and might just aswell not be there at all, it removes the farming of gear in the old dungeons and adds nothing to the game but give a short cut to alrdy farmable items.

(Want a good idea for a reward for this? Recolor the three store head items as reward for this)

dot dot dot
    I also think these rewards are a waist
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Pretty sure they will reward more sets later on and expand the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    And again. The majority of people who are interested in this type of thing will have farmed those sets long ago. I've got xmog for every armour set available in game for my class, and some that are not. Offering as a reward something that can farmed by auto attacking bosses half my level over the course of a few hours isn't all that interesting.

Would be an interesting way to reintroduce set pieces for incomplete sets, like the Pre BC event. Or maybe Tier 3, or the MoP CM. (as someone who has those, I'd be totally on board with them offering it to those who missed it.)

They definitely should provide different colors for sets already existing in the Database, just not in the colors actually available to players. Take for instance Exarch Maladaar in WoD, who is basically wearing a Blue version of the Firelands Paladin Tier:

chances are they will add npc recolors of sets not available

I thought that the rewards were sets from the wrath pre-launch event? not that those are any less ugly or pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba500 View Post
    They definitely should provide different colors for sets already existing in the Database, just not in the colors actually available to players. Take for instance Exarch Maladaar in WoD, who is basically wearing a Blue version of the Firelands Paladin Tier:

other examples

archimondes pants/gloves
    kiljadens armor
    the green version of the deathwing weapons that the legion uses

or just let us fucking buy sets

"farm icc for a few weeks to try and get all the warrior peices on heroic, or just spend 20 of the transmog currency to buy the full ensamble"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

its blizzard, they made a concept about looking cool, and give you the worst shit ass, old (see recycled) (see lazy), crappy skins as rewards. lol.

it actual does make sense.

I cant wait for Ion's answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Thats been the basic excuse for all the poor decisions and crap development since the start of Legion. " I am sure things will be expanded and get better later on." Except they didnt get better only worse. Much much worse
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already threads in the right section: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...smogrification
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)