Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    glyph is a must when appearing as a boomkin. the model looks so fucking stupid. and typical of blizzard to get a new boomkin look 9in the near future) you have to pay for a race change.

Absolutely ridiculous that we get to choose between the same damn moonkin, or a really ugly transparent all blue. I mean really, EVERY OTHER CLASS AND SPEC gets to look at their gear, actually customize their character, and holy shit don't get me started on the MULTIPLE new forms cats and bears got. And what did we get? A weapon change. So we got to either; look at our new weapon on an outdated, unchanged model, or look at our weapon in faded blue.

Fucking frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyX View Post
    I don't really like these models, but, hey, at least you will see the armor you're wearing.
    Druids are supposed to shapeshift into animals to use their powers.
    None of these would work with armour.

I would like to see new models.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I actually quite like the first 5 because they look like Dryads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you dont understand the logic in why people would not want to play a silly owl?
    I think you misread what I wrote. I'm in favor of new forms.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I think you misread what I wrote. I'm in favor of new forms.
    well perhaps I did indeed if you are for more forms.

Moonkin form is outdated for such a popular spec

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I for one love the moonchicken....even tempted to make KT Drood because I like their Moonkin form.
    *High five!*
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be down for some other customization options. Though, I'm reaaaally digging the KT Moonkin form!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Not really what I would call Arakkoa...skinny lizard with a beak and tusks doesn't really compare to a bulky bird.

Sure maybe it has more in common with the old Arakkoa...but I'm talking more about the cursed Arakkoa, the kind that would more likely be playable.
    It's the exact same model/rigging as the un-cursed Arrakoa, with a slightly different paint job and wing texture with some tusks since it is a dinosaur and not a feathered bird. That's what I meant by "pure" Arrakoa, the un-cursed ones from Draenor.

You didn't specify which Arrakoa you meant, but both variants are technically Arrakoa.

It's all subjective anyway on whether you like it or not. So enjoy what you like, was just sharing my opinion on the matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    *High five!*
    I don't get all the hate for it...is it because it has a belly? Everything perceived overweight = horrible?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It's the exact same model/rigging as the un-cursed Arrakoa, with a slightly different paint job and wing texture with some tusks since it is a dinosaur and not a feathered bird. That's what I meant by "pure" Arrakoa, the un-cursed ones from Draenor.

You didn't specify which Arrakoa you meant, but both variants are technically Arrakoa.

It's all subjective anyway on whether you like it or not. So enjoy what you like, was just sharing my opinion on the matter.
    Well if we ever get Arakkoa it would logically be the cursed...uncursed Arakkoa have never been anything but hostile to both Horde and Alliance if I recall where as we have worked with cursed Arakkoa on both Outland and Draenor.

Plus I can imagine making gear for actual flying wings would be a pain...as I imagine players would want to be able to fly as uncursed

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get all the hate for it...is it because it has a belly? Everything perceived overweight = horrible?
    Beats me, I think it looks like an absolute beast.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

- - - Updated - - -

Well if we ever get Arakkoa it would logically be the cursed...uncursed Arakkoa have never been anything but hostile to both Horde and Alliance if I recall where as we have worked with cursed Arakkoa on both Outland and Draenor.

Plus I can imagine making gear for actual flying wings would be a pain...as I imagine players would want to be able to fly as uncursed
    If we ever get Arrakoa as a playable race, yes. I was just pointing out that the Zandalari druid moonkin form is very similar to uncursed Arrakoa. But asking for the un-cursed Arrakoa to fly would be pretty stupid IMO..I mean that's their whole mythos, the curse makes them unable to fly. Flying form for Zandalari druid is a pterrodax so that's a non-issue anyway.

We did get the short end of the stick on transmog.
    Imo, just buff boomy dmg by 25% and call it a day.