Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Any tank
    Any dps with good self-healing
    Any dps with access to the warframe
    You don't need the warframe and it has a very long CD. Use shroud. Get new Lightforge Elixirs, use other consumables. Literally anyone decent geared enough and good at their class can solo this content.

But that being said why would you? Join a group and clear all those rares and invasion points in a good 30-45 min stretch.

Can solo most as a fire mage. I've not yet been able to outheal some of the damage on the more sticky melee rares, but I'm happy waiting for someone else most of the time.

Fury warrior with healing bracers, assas rogue with leeching poison and healing pants, retpala with no special gear. There are couple i need to spec prot if i need to solo like naroua and maybe the dude in cave in petrified forest but thats it pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    ret paladin has no trouble with most of the rare elites.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Without a defensive legendary, I am not able to solo the elites as a fury warrior. Some of them do more damage than I regen, etc.
    ah yeah ... legendaries ... :/ love rng

I still need luffa a year into the expansion fml

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    I got to wondering about this. My 935 affliction warlock can take on pretty much any of the 112 elites without a lot of fuss. But that's just one (1) spec. What characters of yours do the job, and at what ilevel? What tips and tricks would you give someone wanting to do it with specs you play?
    I solo rares on Argus with every speccc there is WARFRAME for the Win....

Any tank should be ok

Fun thing is i can Solo anything with my Holy pally, though ofc it takes a Little bit longer then when i do the other specs.....
    But ofc i do it with my tanks Druid, BDK and ofc the Prot Pally. Normally can do rares with Arms warr also but probably needs some cannonfodder to kill of on some of them for some heals

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warframe or Group-Finder spec above everything.

Otherwise tank or pet spec second, or just some dps spec with self healing/shields/legendaries.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-21 at 01:33 AM.

Holy pala, hunter, arcane mage, shadow priest, havoc DH, guardian druid. Sometimes I fail on the mage(the 130+ mill ones hurt), but usually I can nuke the 100mill ones down in 30 seconds with her. Using the shroud on mage, DH and MM Hunter. Dat burst.

Deleted
    Warframe spec

7+ Year Old Account
    Disc handles things just fine, can burn things down relatively well while not even worrying about health
    Guardian does just fine too but a bit slower. That might have to do with my lower ilvl .

Can solo most, but not all, elites on my Boomkin main and Feral offspec. And obviously Guardian druid can solo everything.
    My BM Hunter, Destro Lock, Prot Warrior and Disc Priest can all solo as well, but they have obvious gimmicks.
    Can't imagine soloing on most averagely geared straight DPS classes/specs without struggling though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I’ve soloed everything as ENH shaman pretty easily. Tank classes can do it too, though it takes a while.

Deleted
    Guardian druid
    Balance druid
    Shadow priest
    UH DK
    Blood DK
    MM hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Ele shaman
    Fury warrior
    Prot warrior

Are the ones I use

Pref warframe :P

Ele sham and frost mage kill them fast enough w/o any major issues. BDK, VDH and prot pala kill them easily, obviously, but kinda slowly >_>

Deleted
    Frost Mage, just build up a GS on some random NPC, open with the Stealth, Cloak thing for double damage and pop IV+TW and see the health burn away.

Disc Priest. Put up a shield then spam Penance and smite and the thing is bound to fallover sooner or later. It does take a while through...