Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Lucian has insane mobility. Sivir has a spellshield. Both have extended range through abilities. Teemo has a coffin waiting for him.

You're also not going to get your 40% AS speed from Stealth, as you're not standing in one spot long enough without attacking if you want to get any farm as ADC or not die (see above point about supports).

QSS is pointless to suggest, as it does not help you during laning phase.

See the previous comment about why Orianna works. I just want to point out that you level your shield first, which gives you more tankiness than Graves.
    still completely missing my point

im saying his kit has the essence of an adc, not that he is an adc, anyone can be an adc, soraka can be an adc, but some kits look more like an adc, please understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't suggest him over the dozen adcs that do actually work. It's that simple. That is the bit I take exception to. You trying to defend someone else's dumb suggestion does not all of a sudden make it a good idea.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2014-12-20 at 07:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Before the Raka redesign Raka actually made a fairly good ADC Bananas had really long range, and she had one of the higher base ADs in the game I think? Plus a lot of her abilities scaled more off CDR than AP - so it was more about ability spam than high AP, which synergized with Trinity Force. Plus she could self-heal, and her heal gave a ton of armor at high ranks - so her trading ability was pretty impressive.

It didn't make her a viable ADC, but I'd rather old Raka ADC than Teemo. Plus I get a little sad whenever I see a Teemo invest too heavily in AD or on-hit, and then their mushrooms do no damage - the whole point of Teemo is murder-shrooms.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Hi!
    So im new to LoL and I was playing heimer (mid) and was really enjoying it, would he be worth buying or should I start somewhere else?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a game. You play games to have fun. If he's fun to you, feel free to pick him up.

Deleted
    It's a game. You play games to have fun. If he's fun to you, feel free to pick him up.
    yeah pretty much agree with this.

yet i think there are champions more suitable for players which are new to the genre.
    imho some of those are Garen, Caitlyn, Blitzcrank, Sejuani, Jarvan, Pantheon, Vi etc

cant really think of any apcarry for totally new players to the genre... maybe heimerdinger since laning is pretty easy/safe for him.
    Last edited by mmoc7e8cf80a55; 2014-12-22 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annie or Morgana probably.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys! I've just started playing support, as my friend and I duo bot and I was playing around with ADC, looking at changing things up a bit. Currently playing Morgana supp, any other not-too-difficult to play support champs that you would recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Janna, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Hi guys! I've just started playing support, as my friend and I duo bot and I was playing around with ADC, looking at changing things up a bit. Currently playing Morgana supp, any other not-too-difficult to play support champs that you would recommend?
    Braum. He's not that hard to play + he has crazy playmaking potential.

Hey guys, looking for some more champs to fill out my pool, any suggestions?
    What I own:
    aatrox
    Alistar
    annie
    Ashe
    Garen
    J4
    Jinx
    Lee Sin
    Leona
    Lucian
    Master Yi
    Morgana
    Nasus
    Ryze
    Shyvana
    Sivir
    Syndra
    Taric
    Thresh
    Tristana
    Xerath
    Zed

15+ Year Old Account
    Works easiest if you tell us what sort of champions you like the most, or roles you would like to try, or problem champions you would like a counter to - none of the LoL champions are bad, and there is no identifiable pattern to your champions (except that there aren't many 6300 IP champs on the list) - so I'm not sure where to start recommendations except to list every champ you don't have yet

Gotta catch 'em all!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Works easiest if you tell us what sort of champions you like the most, or roles you would like to try, or problem champions you would like a counter to - none of the LoL champions are bad, and there is no identifiable pattern to your champions (except that there aren't many 6300 IP champs on the list) - so I'm not sure where to start recommendations except to list every champ you don't have yet

Gotta catch 'em all!
    I generally like play making champions or champions with some sort of engage, like Leona and J4 who can initiate a fight whenever they want. There aren't really any champions in particular I am looking to counter, just looking for a fun champion to expand my champion pool with. Maybe a jungler? Apart from Lee Sin and J4, I don't really have any top tier champs for jungling other than bringing Aatrox and Shyvana from the top lane.

Deleted
    Janna, probably.
    This, so underrated in Normal games. Until your fed Draven gets a +90 AD shield.

Overall Janna is very straightforward, but she has so many 'carry' potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a better one during IEM, but can't seem to find it as a stand-alone.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I generally like play making champions or champions with some sort of engage, like Leona and J4 who can initiate a fight whenever they want. There aren't really any champions in particular I am looking to counter, just looking for a fun champion to expand my champion pool with. Maybe a jungler? Apart from Lee Sin and J4, I don't really have any top tier champs for jungling other than bringing Aatrox and Shyvana from the top lane.
    Wukong is the answer. Not sure how his jungling is nowdays compared to the spirit stone items, but shouldn't be too bad once you get some levels. The smite slow sounds good on him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Wukong is the answer. Not sure how his jungling is nowdays compared to the spirit stone items, but shouldn't be too bad once you get some levels. The smite slow sounds good on him.
    The new jungle was a major blow to Wukong. I don't see anyone playing the Monkey Lord in the jungle as of late...think hes back to Top (and maybe a ballsy mid lane too).

@4Khaz: If you like engage and looking to expand your jungler pool...I would recommend the following:

Skarner
    Diana
    Fiddle
    Nocturne
    Pantheon
    Sejuani
    Vi
    Xin Zhao
    J4
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

rek'sai basicly a god if you go mid with him not that good at jungle but that was until i knew how far you could go with tunnels. Actually you can go beyond the scope of its ability range with tunnels as i have seen from youtube. I can definitely vouch for him in the middle pwned catarina so hard 28 3 when you put a tunnel they cant get close to creeps thereby allowıng you to farm freely and dısablıng the opponent when they come close u simply jump into tunnel and knock them up to pwn them hard... rek'sai it is... REKXXXX

Deleted
    Is Twitch still good? last time I saw Twitch played was during worlds.

Deleted
    The nerf to his Q hit him pretty hard, he had no escape as it was and Q was the only thing keeping him alive when it worked, now it's useless for escaping. Otherwise, if you have a team that can protect him, he still rocks and will mow down teams like there's no tomorrow in the right situations and setups.