Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's sad really that there is so much cheating. Auto interrupt bots, giant macro spamming to make yourself appear to teleport, DCing the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smart enough to ticket it, or at least open a proper post with you screenie on realm forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing that they could do if lag macro spam at start to crush the instance client. No other idea.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    They seriously need to perma ban people that are so obviously cheating.

That's right. Not a little reset. Not a warning. Not even a temp couple day ban. A permanent ban.
    Agreed. Absolutely no reason to keep people like this around. It also deters other people from cheating if you get heavy repercussions.

People were doing this for a while in Starcraft II, known as a drop-hack. Someone named themselves Idra and then did this to climb to number 1 on the SC2 brackets for a short period of time, it was quite humorous if you follow the competitive game at all.

Anyway, you can probably find out "how" to do this (as in how it works) by Googling Drop Hacking Starcraft II and applying the same ideas to WoW.

It was so common in Starcraft I people developed an anti-drop-hack-hack, which can be downloaded still.

Ya, lots of addon data might be big cause

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    They are from Lordaeron i think these are the same players then.
    It is. The DK from the DK/Hunter team is the same DK from that Pally's 3s. I'd bet that the DK is the one doing the DCing ( If it's not all the players on a specific team, no clue how they're doing it. )

met them in 5s today. Fun getting dc as soon as the gates open....

nothing will happen, this has been going on for 8ish seasons now.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

it seems GM's deleted their team i dont know if theyre banned but they PLAYED AGAIN to 2300+

now the team is gone and there is no "highest rating this week" or anything visible

edit:

Wow now one of them is "playing" 27-0 to 2500 in 3s with rivals and duelists in a guild "no hacks just skill" (no namecalling the name is wrong)
    is namecalling really forbidden even for cheaters?
    idk what to say......

30-4 @ 2545 they seem to do EVERYTHING

they DC you
    they wintrade
    they suck

DK played 312 rated arenas won 242 and is playing with 20/20 expertise, crap gear without enchants and such

edit10: GG theyre in gladiator range on their RP
    Last edited by adnre; 2011-11-07 at 01:07 AM. Reason: additional info
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

He's also pretty good at drawing.

Look at what he did tonight in Stormwind : http://imageshack.us/f/513/croiix.jpg/

To all the people saying they will get banned/reset: Blizz didn't do that last season from all the MMR abusers, win traders, etc.. after they even made a STATEMENT they would. Don't count on it. Unfortunately, Blizz isn't caring anymore really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol View Post
    He's also pretty good at drawing.

Look at what he did tonight in Stormwind : http://imageshack.us/f/513/croiix.jpg/
    what in hell is that... is that really him on a live realm?

yes it is <

Deleted
    Looking through various forums it looks more and more tense - he seems to be doing the same with rated bgs lol. Said DK even got a guild with some french name with Ddos in it and some lvl 1 character named like ddosme, dcme (not exacly like that, no naming and shaming here) there.

If you ask me I don't think GM dleted his team or anything like that, but people he played with left it, scared they would get into trobules or something.

if guild names like "ddos noob" or "no hacks just skill" arent enough what does blizz need 1000+ teams with 100% win at 3k+ cause they never met anyone? lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was a hack/exploit that did this exact thing floating around a few months ago in SC2. I bet everyone doing it now in WoW is going to get permanently banned, especially if it involves a third-party program.

Bear in mind Blizzard tends to collect evidence, round up a lot of names and do a mass ban. They also may not ban offenders until the end of the season (and reset their teams so they're not part of the eligible ladder). Granted, this doesn't help people they take points from, but Blizzard gonna Blizzard.
    Last edited by Narfwak; 2011-11-07 at 04:25 PM.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...F%C3%A6/simple

The "" Ðøñÿæ Ddos arena NoOb "" Guild was created by French players, it's full of LV1 alt. And HE came in, because, he has a great sense of humour, I guess.

Basically, if you are his target then you're disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by 6kle View Post
    I and many others have experienced sudden instant DC's in raids, for example at the start of some boss fights. It appeared to have something to do with too much data sent out in a short time span (all the people in the raid with their addons + your addons) and maybe some bugs were involved too, hard to know. Too much data in a short time span can clog a connection and apparently cause an instant DC. I suppose it might be possible to try cause DC's in arena with a ton of data spam or maybe they just found a bug of some sort. That's my wild guess atm.

I have a satellite connection to the internet and I have been noticing ton of what it calls "excessive LAN Traffic". This could be what is causing it too.

ddos attacks to opponents happen in runescape all time too, google it