10+ Year Old Account
    Heheh, good idea.
    I just used the audio cue when watching the movie on a second screen.

For further lazy-fishing: make a macro along these lines:
    /ac catch-fish-action-here
    /wait 15
    /ac cast-hook-again-action-here

Turn on the controller working when the game client loses windows focus, wait for controller vibration, push button, repeat

every time i queue up for mentor roulette i immediately cringe if i get one of the ARB primal extreme fights... no ammount of directions and tips and visual aids by markers can help some people that then cause a raid wipe...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just healed my first Dungeon in legion.

I hope SE never changes the healing design to WoWs. My Holy priest feels so weak and helpless compared to my White Mage it's not even funny anymore.
    Casting 3s spells that barely move the targets HP bar... what the F is Blizzard thinking?

the only time i ever healed in wow was in late wotlk where people would do a one pull for the whole damn heroic and the stress was enormous and only cemmented my tank/dps role. in ff xiv i actualy dont mind healing at all even though i rather tank and dps

Finally had a day where healer queue wasn't 15+ minute wait for the dungeons I was doing for the second quest for WHM anima. I enjoy the healer model in this game ten times over anything I remember from WoW. Being able to contribute meaningful dps/cc and having to balance that with healing people is throughly enjoyable, although if one gets too obssessed with dps, I could see the whole juggling act being stressful as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can be stressful, yes.
    But it's also fun.

It only get boring if SE underdtunes the content and you end up DPSing 80% of the time.

Man, i finished the WHM 50-60 questline and so far thats really the worst of the lot i have seen. It feels like 3 scenes that are just an excuse to give you new healing spells. Compared to things like DRK and MCH where you feel like you are seeing more of the story of the expansion this really didn't do anything new or interesting at all. Kind of bland vanilla content really.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Just healed my first Dungeon in legion.

I hope SE never changes the healing design to WoWs. My Holy priest feels so weak and helpless compared to my White Mage it's not even funny anymore.
    Casting 3s spells that barely move the targets HP bar... what the F is Blizzard thinking?
    Active mitigation. They think that tanks should be responsible for managing how much damage they take. You get a good tank, and it's easy. A bad tank and it's crazy hard. Or you just wipe once and the tank may start playing properly and taking much less damage. Or they'll yell at you and rage-quit.

As a healer, it's very frustrating to be so dependent on the tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Man, i finished the WHM 50-60 questline and so far thats really the worst of the lot i have seen. It feels like 3 scenes that are just an excuse to give you new healing spells. Compared to things like DRK and MCH where you feel like you are seeing more of the story of the expansion this really didn't do anything new or interesting at all. Kind of bland vanilla content really.
    I don't even remember clearly. Was it about that random Au'ra lady that was just grumpy and spread corruption in Nature?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    I'm dependent on ALL of them.
    They can't gimp in voids because I can't compensate for a lot.

Also lol at tanks active mitigation that heals more than my healing spells. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Active mitigation. They think that tanks should be responsible for managing how much damage they take. You get a good tank, and it's easy. A bad tank and it's crazy hard. Or you just wipe once and the tank may start playing properly and taking much less damage. Or they'll yell at you and rage-quit.

They removed most of that or at least to the extent WoD had it. Its mostly back to the Wrath model with some of MoP/Wod mixed in.

Having said that I don't understand how some people are having issues properly using what little active mitigation there is left... boggles my mind.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-09-02 at 01:10 AM.

I don't even remember clearly. Was it about that random Au'ra lady that was just grumpy and spread corruption in Nature?

Yeah, just meet her three times to talk, watch lancer argue with padjals then fight a zambi dragon thats it. :/

- Speak to Whatshername the lancer
    - Cleanse the taint
    - See/speak briefly with the bad guy

That's the summary of WHM quests 50-60.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    - Speak to Whatshername the lancer
    - Cleanse the taint
    - See/speak briefly with the bad guy

That's the summary of WHM quests 50-60.
    Really "Cleanse the taint" is all you need to know about WHM 50-60 quest. :P

well we could always go by the job class qs of sumarizing to x: kill big baddie drake, tame inner beast, rival clan fight, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Really "Cleanse the taint" is all you need to know about WHM 50-60 quest. :P
    WHM: The Butt-Scrubbers of Eorzea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    WHM: The Butt-Scrubbers of Eorzea.
    That's what Esuna was made for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That's what Esuna was made for.
    So the Astrologians dispel sends the butt into exile instead of scrubbing it? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Astrologians dispel sends the butt into exile instead of scrubbing it? :O
    Of course.

To da MOON, Alice!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"