10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I think the reason is for Xbox one is Microsoft won't budge on the whole 2 subs thing where you have to play a live sub and an FF14 sub whereas Sony did with the PS. Not sure if that was the reason but I'm sure I remember reading it.
    At the start they didn't get it because they straight up didn't allow cross platform play. Then a few months ago they allowed cross platform play BUT with a caveat, as long as there's an option to allow only play with XBLive players, which of course SE just said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    At the start they didn't get it because they straight up didn't allow cross platform play. Then a few months ago they allowed cross platform play BUT with a caveat, as long as there's an option to allow only play with XBLive players, which of course SE just said no.
    Basically force them to restrict their service instead of allow all 3 to play together. Got it Microsoft are just being dumb shits on the matter.

Basically force them to restrict their service instead of allow all 3 to play together. Got it Microsoft are just being dumb shits on the matter.
    Yeah, Microsoft trying to edge out Steam is gonna go over about as well as Bing and Zune did. They wanna leave money on the table, that's their stupidity to embrace.

Welp todays the day. Still 99% sure Dancer is being announced today but i think RDM is more likely than samurai. We'll see later today!

SAM! SAM! SAM!

I want my melee DPS sword class.

That isn't NIN!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here's the details for the Halloween event:

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...l_Saints_Wake/

That Halloween outfit me want ;>.

I want a new caster DPS class to be honest as far as class announcements go. I don't think we need a new tank or a new healer. A nice melee sword dps with Samurai and possibly a caster such as a Geomancer. Other options are Red Mage and Blue Mage but what else is there? There's Time Mage and such but I feel that Astrologian sorta takes that spot. Necromancer? I'd love one but that one seems incredibly unlikely.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-10-14 at 10:55 AM.

The one item and a pet this year kind of blows, which is a shame since i love Halloween events in mmos the most of any.

At least my au ra got her eerie tights last year i suppose

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    That Halloween outfit me want ;>.

I want a new caster DPS class to be honest as far as class announcements go. I don't think we need a new tank or a new healer. A nice melee sword dps with Samurai and possibly a caster such as a Geomancer. Other options are Red Mage and Blue Mage but what else is there? There's Time Mage and such but I feel that Astrologian sorta takes that spot. Necromancer? I'd love one but that one seems incredibly unlikely.
    Theres a lot of classes folks want like Puppet Master but so far Red Mage as a fencing close combat magic damage, Dancer as healer and Blue Mage as tank seem the most commonly expect jobs with the last few patches suggesting Alisae is a Red Mage and Raubahn is a Blue Mage like his FFXI namesake and Dancers have been in game lore connected to Ala Mhigo the most, including 1.0 stuff teasing "the Blade Dancers of Ala Mhigo". Some people think Rune Knight is also being teased but i dont think they would follow one knight with another so soon.

Personally i would love to see Geomancer and a lot of people want Beast Master and Samurai and some folks think if Stormblood is 4.0 then Viking might be the first dual wield tank but the safe bets seem to be DNC,RDM and BLU so far.

Red Mage would be nice and a unique spin on DPS. I feel like we'll probably get one highly sought after class such as Red Mage, Blue Mage or Samurai and another one or two lesser requested classes. That is if we get more than one as we could possibly just get one... who knows.

One thing I haven't seen a lot of people talk about recently but I wonder if we'll get a new race. I mean we have to right? Its sort of the staple of a new expansion.

Personally I'm more excited about possible system upgrades if they finally decide to drop PS3 support. 6 hours left right? Not sure at what point during the two days they'll reveal it as I didn't watch last years.

See as the Xbox One is essentially a 3ish year old PC running Windows 10, there's no real reason not to be able to support FF14 on that platform.

Doesn't affect me one way or another; I'm playing it on PC. But opening the game up to a new market share is a good idea, especially with the long rumored PS3 support discontinuation.

Funny; years ago, when I only played WoW, such a suggestion would've been blasphemy. This game started off as multi-platform, though, so not as big a deal to suggest adding another console into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    See as the Xbox One is essentially a 3ish year old PC running Windows 10, there's no real reason not to be able to support FF14 on that platform.

Doesn't affect me one way or another; I'm playing it on PC. But opening the game up to a new market share is a good idea, especially with the long rumored PS3 support discontinuation.

Funny; years ago, when I only played WoW, such a suggestion would've been blasphemy. This game started off as multi-platform, though, so not as big a deal to suggest adding another console into the mix.
    Square have said they are happy to open it up on Xbox one. Microsoft are the ones wanting to both charge a secondary sub and have them limit it to xbox one/pc only. Shitty move on Microsofts part.

Square have said they are happy to open it up on Xbox one. Microsoft are the ones wanting to both charge a secondary sub and have them limit it to xbox one/pc only. Shitty move on Microsofts part.
    Yup. I recall reading about that earlier this year, or maybe it was last year. Regardless, I suppose MS didn't see the upside of potential hardware sales being worth it at the time? The whole "isolationist" moniker is funny, in a way, considering PC players (who are mostly on Windows-based systems) have been playing along with their PS3 and PS4 compadres for all these years with little to no issues. Yeah, there are some advantages to playing on PC vs. either PS platform, but nothing to the extent that PS players are reduced to second rate status.

is the schedule of fan fest in pst time?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Am I the only one bothered by it called "Wondrous Tails" in English? JP it's called クロの空想帳 which is more on Kuro(?)'s Fantasy Book. Aside from that however, tails.
    Many of the stuffs in-game aren't direct translation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Yep. Vegas is in Pacific time zone, so all of the times I've seen posted are in PST.

Keynote begins in little over 30 minutes from now.

Did a /shout of the info in Limsa for folks who forgot the stream date and RDM got all the Lalas cheering and dancing.

RDM may have pretty much been confirmed but I still beat a Lalafell because it wasn't. Someday the Lalas of FF14 are gonna get together and beat me

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough I just want dancer atm.

RDM may have pretty much been confirmed but I still beat a Lalafell because it wasn't. Someday the Lalas of FF14 are gonna get together and beat me
    They just ask their femroe sugarmomas to do it for them. As kawaii affection taught us Lalas are vile, insidious creatures.

Except Tataru. She is a precious Cinnamon bun to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    They just ask their femroe sugarmomas to do it for you. As kawaii affection taught us Lalas are vile, insidious creatures.

Except Tataru. She is a precious Cinnamon bun to be treasured.
    Tataru is completely worthless. "Oh hey it's the Warrior of Light but I'll just go around telling everyone even though it's supposed to be a secret". Now Krile. Krile is bae.