Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Except having eyebrows.

Elezen for president 2020.

Yeah, for highlanders to have eyebrows, they also have to have boobs and vagina...o.o

Modern anime has taught me thick eyebrows are reserved for the waifubait exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Whats the best way to use POTD? I used Save 1 and did it 3 times clearing floor 30, but shit hurt there. I think i have +13 Weap and +9, when doing the previous floor the ppl had +33 and +29.

Should i do it again with save 2?

Im not really sure how best to use POTD, it seems atm i wont do much dps doing 31-40
    Do Floor 1-20 runs, you can reset the save as much as you like. Try and get up to 20 or so Aether before you go for your floor 50 clear. Keep in mind, the floor 50 boss has mechanics that MUST be obeyed, or you WILL wipe. Don't stand in the bad and you'll be fine. If you have trouble, try and find others to run it with who have experience.

Get that Floor 50 clear under your belt, you open up the Padjals, and moreover, the far more fun and rewarding 51+. At first, 51+ will feel a little rough. This is because past Floor 50, your Aetherpool rating scales up your damage and health both. The higher it is, the better off you are. Now, the floors do sync you down so you can't completely make it a joke, but you can very, very easily build Aether up doing even early sprints of 51-70. Personally, I'd try and get it up to around 70 before you try for your 100 clear. That way you're not a complete wet noodle in the lower floors.

Get your Floor 100 clear and you can get the upgraded Aetherpool weapons, the Kinnas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elezen for president 2020.
    I like pointed ears, so Elezen are okay too.

Deleted
    Cool thanks both, just doing it to lvl Monk up, but i think i will do it with BRD aswell once monk is done

Deleted
    Highlanders not having eyebrows is what really put me off of them. Ended up making a midlander back when I started. (its been a while) Here he is today
    [IMG][/IMG]

Yeah, the lack of eyebrows for Highlander men is just stupid. The reasoning is that they shave them off in the name of Ala Mhigo and to look more fearsome but that doesn't account for the simple fact that the women don't do it, not every Highlander is from Ala Mhigo/cares for it and it just looks plain awful. It's a race/gender combination plagued by 'same face' too. They need a younger, more classically handsome base face and 'nicer' facial features to be more popular. I like their physique though - but overall Midlander men are my favourite since they fit the 'classically handsome' look the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'd have to play Highlander male, I'd probably use this look for him.

*Click image to enlarge it.

Finally got my last crafter to 60. Just PLD and DRG 50-60 to go. Reckon i can do that by June

Well, maybe for PLD, god i hate it but i cant leave that one job below the rest.

Deleted
    I keep thinking of PLD cause it looks so cool but dam its borring early.

All tanks are tbh. And a pain in the ass because Warrior doesn't get it's Emnity buff till 30 and Paladin 40 for some stupid reason. One thing for them to do in Stormblood. MAKE SHIELD OATH FUCKING 30.

10+ Year Old Account

There we go

Here I am, owner of 5 animas at 260, wondering how people put up with the fun of camping FATEs for the Trials of the Braves books for the ARR relic weapons. I'm about to complete book 3 of 9...urgh. Glad I only need to do one for all of the achievements pertaining to them (getting the ilvl 90 versions of everything for the Insatiable title won't be so bad). Needing specific FATEs cleared is something I hope to never ever see in this game again...yet I can't shake the idea that the next anima step could be Books 2.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, the lack of eyebrows for Highlander men is just stupid. The reasoning is that they shave them off in the name of Ala Mhigo and to look more fearsome but that doesn't account for the simple fact that the women don't do it, not every Highlander is from Ala Mhigo/cares for it and it just looks plain awful. It's a race/gender combination plagued by 'same face' too. They need a younger, more classically handsome base face and 'nicer' facial features to be more popular. I like their physique though - but overall Midlander men are my favourite since they fit the 'classically handsome' look the best.
    Maybe I'm the oblivious type, but until I saw someone else mention the lack of eyebrows forever ago, I never really paid attention and noticed that (toon was originally male highlander). That said, it's also one of those "once it is seen, it cannot be unseen" factors, too...I'd have to play either midlander or Roe if I was gonna play a male toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Needing specific FATEs cleared is something I hope to never ever see in this game again...
    Agreed. It was someone's obnoxious pet idea and needs to die in a fire. FATEs are horribly unrewarding for the investment, that's why they had to shoehorn doing them into quests and events to justify their continued place in the game. It's like forcing people to buy a glow-in-the-dark rubber chicken with every store purchase and saying 'See?? People love glow-in-the-dark rubber chickens, they can't stop buying them!!'

I don't mind doing fates. It's the Anima step of having to sit and wait for specific ones that's obnoxious. Especially as some of them, even after nerfs, have very long respawn timers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind doing fates. It's the Anima step of having to sit and wait for specific ones that's obnoxious. Especially as some of them, even after nerfs, have very long respawn timers.
    Yep, pretty much the biggest pain in the rear.

I think record waiting was sth around 2.5 hrs or so.

Early? i'm lvl.50 and get told "it gets better from 54 onwards" PLD is the most boring class in the game no question.

Deleted
    PLD is indeed the worst class to play if you want something fun.

The other 2 tanking classes are not only more useful, but also more engaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Early? i'm lvl.50 and get told "it gets better from 54 onwards" PLD is the most boring class in the game no question.
    I have PLD at 60 and it is still so boring that I didn't bother with it since.

Come to the Dark Side. We have BERRIES and an engaging class!

WAR/DRK edgelord master alliance is the truth and the way. Fun gameplay and looks good doing it.

Or stand there going 1...2....3.....cooldown....1...2.....3...