Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Saw this post on official forums :

"I've encountered several people who've been using the new egi glamours to conceal that they're using Titan in duties. In like level 60 stuff with people who should know better.

It's confusing."

Egi Glamours removed in 3...2...1...
    to me it made sense that each summon had a fixed glamour option. so red for ifrit, yellow for titan etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Honestly every fight is getting me the 100 tomestone bonus so far so i have bought all the primal sets for all the jobs

Halfway to giant NIN paddles.

and thats a paddlin'
    Nice. FWIW, I've seen the NIN weapons in game on at least one person, and to me, they actually look a lot better in game than any screenshot or even .gif that has been posted online. Gives me hope that other weapons I was lukewarm about are a bit spicier looking in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Could just put underneath the name Titan, Garuda or Ifrit-Egi in brackets tbh.
    There shouldn't be any change in the pet name at all, just how it looks. Then anyone can target it or whatever and know if someone's being a derp taking a tank pet in a dungeon. If that's not how it is, that's how it needs to be.

Shouldn't the titan pet be obvious whenever it smacks something with a giant yellow dildo and/or drops diarrhea on the ground?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    From what they showed us, the Galvus statue looks way more finely detailed than the Nidhogg one that came with HW, that's how I'm assuming they'll justify the price spike between them

I may be showing obvious bias but I'm more interested in the Concept book for that Hraesvelgr chibi minion
    Super late, but minor correction: heavensward's statue isn't Nidhogg. It's Midgardsormr. That statue was also why I was a bit on the fence about Stormblood's physical CE, but having seen a few close up photos of it, it does look higher quality. So I'll probably be throwing my money as Square for it. Also yeah, wasn't surprised by the price. Heavensward was like 130? Guild Wars 2's physical CE was 150~ iirc, Rytlock is a lot bigger than Midgard's statue so.

...Someone take my wallet way please.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2017-01-20 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    ...Someone take my wallet way please.
    YOINK! *blows the contents on lottery tickets*

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    sorry if you play on Balmung, but a majority of people on that server have no idea how to dps in PF.
    To be fair it IS the server with the rep as the "unofficial reddit and 4chan ERP server" so it does attract a large number of a certain crowd.

Which is kind of why some of us picked different servers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    YOINK! *blows the contents on lottery tickets*
    Meanie.

Well shit. The general userbase know about the A1S trick. Its gone from all 260+ 30k hp characters doing it in 40 seconds and stopping the dps on Oppressor to let the 0.5 spawn in and not bug out. Now its 1 player on the relic and the rest of players that heard about the instant que/clear in 210 or less with around 10k hp that cannot get the Oppressor to 70% without wiping and screaming about "i heard this was easy alex gear?!?" then ragequitting.

Or worse just trying to spam it and you have to take the deserter debuff :\

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Shouldn't the titan pet be obvious whenever it smacks something with a giant yellow dildo and/or drops diarrhea on the ground?
    This. I mean it's pretty obvious glamour or not
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Still sounds a bit odd, but I'm not going to complain if I can get it from GameStop.

I'm a bit horrified with Garo Feast -mount, I'd need 30 wins for it, but I'm probably worst PvP player in Datacenter.
    I am...OK I think usually don't die too fast. But damn do I lose alot with my groups same for Frontlines. Sucks buut what can you do. I have heard the GARO event lasts past Heavensward launch sooo yay

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "Steam users will be able to pre-purchase Stormblood in May 2017"

Really? Why don't we get it in 4 days?
    Like lurkingPeanut said, it was similar to this with HW. It was almost funny, because there was no official date set for when we could pre-order on Steam, so everyone was getting really upset, thinking we wouldn't be able to pre-order and miss out on the bonus items. But finally the pre-order became available and everyone was happy.

Ironically, those of us who did pre-order it from Steam actually got our codes a few days earlier than people pre-ordering from anywhere else.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so how do I pre order the physical version with the digital CE goodies? I don't want a digital version of the game but I do want those extra things but I can't find anything about it for physical except the $200 which I'm not getting.

- - - Updated - - -

eh actually I'll pass, the only thing I like is the red mage weapon but the mount is ugly and couldn't care about the other things. I'll just get the $40 version
    Essentially you just need to buy the physical normal edition and then just upgrade to CE through the mog station for an extra 20$ which is basically how much you d pay if there was a physical CE version without the goodies.

I'd like to know something. Are mobs in PotD stronger the more you are in the party ? (stronger when 4 compare to soloing).

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to know something. Are mobs in PotD stronger the more you are in the party ? (stronger when 4 compare to soloing).
    I don't believe so.

They are set tuned for a full party but individually most are piss weak, the solo achievements are more about surviving the traps and bullshit "TWELLLVEE MIMICS" rooms alone.

Deleted
    omg

- - - Updated - - -

:l

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    omg
    :l
    Yeah, that's why I stopped bothering with WT. The rewards it offers are not worth all that RNG bullshit, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Yeah, that's why I stopped bothering with WT. The rewards it offers are not worth all that RNG bullshit, IMO.
    Same, i would rather just spend the time choosing to spam deep dungeon since at least the pot shards guarantee like 300k per rank V crit materia.