Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Are you paying his sub?
    Honestly I would happily pay every bad players sub if they stopped playing like crap or making stupid statements about their job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I go into Ex roulette as AST, there's always this one ranged who stands 0.5 meters outside of my Earthly Star, proceeds to take damage and refuses to walk in for heal explosion. Why people, why must you make my job harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly I would happily pay every bad players sub if they stopped playing like crap or making stupid statements about their job.
    I would love this just to see the new excuse they think of.

Time to brainstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by aruhen View Post
    i would love this just to see the new excuse they think of.

Time to brainstorm.
    "Eleccybubb pays my sub so go and blame him".

15+ Year Old Account
    Every time I go into Ex roulette as AST, there's always this one ranged who stands 0.5 meters outside of my Earthly Star, proceeds to take damage and refuses to walk in for heal explosion. Why people, why must you make my job harder.
    Worse, is getting a tank that moves out of shiny star. I die a little.

"Eleccybubb pays my sub, blame him".
    "You didn't pay for my PC/PS4 that I play on so you have no right"

Rofl more so there's always that one ranged who refuses to stack for big aoe phases so you're forced to single target heal them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Worse, is getting a tank that moves out of shiny star. I die a little.
    "Alright, Star is up and ready to explode for emergency heal.. think I'll DPS a bit.."
    *Tank drops in health and just before exploding Star moves out of it*

"Noob healer!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    "You didn't pay for my PC/PS4 that I play on so you have no right"

Rofl more so there's always that one ranged who refuses to stack for big aoe phases so you're forced to single target heal them.
    Mate. I will buy people a budget gaming PC or 500gb PS4 for FF14 and pay their sub if they stop being bad. No joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate. I will buy people a budget gaming PC or 500gb PS4 for FF14 and pay their sub if they stop being bad. No joke.
    Hmm.. tempting, there are some PS4 exclusives I'd like to play but cba to buy console.

How can I prove to be bad for free console and subscription?

Hmm.. tempting, there are some PS4 exclusives I'd like to play but cba to buy console.

How can I prove to be bad for free console and subscription?
    I dunno. Lightspeed as AST then spam Malefic 3.

I understand the frustration of other players not performing at the level you expect them to, I've been there many times myself. But I try and keep this in mind: you have no idea what's going on on the other side of that screen. You really don't. Sure, it's easy to default to the image of the bored teenager half-paying attention while doing something else as they play. But life is not always that simple, or shallow.

15+ Year Old Account
    so anyone else notice the star trek reference in the ruby sea?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I understand the frustration of other players not performing at the level you expect them to, I've been there many times myself. But I try and keep this in mind: you have no idea what's going on on the other side of that screen. You really don't. Sure, it's easy to default to the image of the bored teenager half-paying attention while doing something else as they play. But life is not always that simple, or shallow.
    It's more frustrating that I tried to help him and instead not a single Melee Combo. As a RDM that combo activates Verflare/holy aka your most powerful spells.

And if you are playing a video game and more important things are happening in real life then you leave the group and go and focus on that. Real life>video game.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-27 at 03:28 AM.

That moment when your in a PVP battle and your the only one healing while your other healer is busy dpsing and someone goes "thanks for the heals" and the other healer says "your welcome"... so fucking triggered right now. No no don't heal while the whole team is on my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Swap you for the 70 SCH skill? Ours was designed exclusively so the Job Gauge would match up nicely with SMN one. It also breaks the second the tank moves or AoE happens. The fairy also dies as soon as boss melee attacks happen, not to mention that in any scenario the gauge is still drained too, despite the fact that no healing is coming out. It rounds out the gonad kicking the SCH got nicely this expansion.

I'll even throw in disipation, free of charge if you take Aetherpact off my hands!
    Pet management is the main reason why I dislike playing SCH, so umm.. no thanks.
    I'll keep my "ignore me, just here to look pretty" Lv 70 button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Lightspeed as AST then spam Malefic 3.
    *levels up AST and does exactly that*.

I am loving the game, and there is truly just a massive amount of content to play through; however, am I the only one who feels like the game is asking for a level of precision and timing on behalf of it's players that the UI just doesn't support? I feel like i am having to mash my spell buttons repeatedly to get casts off.

Still a really fun game, and loving WHM so far.

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    I am loving the game, and there is truly just a massive amount of content to play through; however, am I the only one who feels like the game is asking for a level of precision and timing on behalf of it's players that the UI just doesn't support? I feel like i am having to mash my spell buttons repeatedly to get casts off.

Still a really fun game, and loving WHM so far.
    The netcode in FFXIV is horrendous. They nerfed the content because of that.
    Last edited by Ilir; 2017-06-27 at 09:36 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas what music played during very last Quest before moving out from Azim Steppe to northern Yanxia?

I tried to check Unending Journey, but apparently it isn't recorded there.

Edit: Found video about it, https://youtu.be/3HGGQPz58Go?t=14m15s. Does this exist as music roll in-game?
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2017-06-27 at 11:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As per usual i get the feeling Trials are overtuned for your average joe. I hate having such roadblocks when they lock everything behind them, such as new zones, side quests, etc