Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Aye, friend got himself Zodiac Age - or at least tried to.

Can't they just hurry up and add those items to MogStation already? Tired of these campaigns I "can't" participate in.
    Any chance you know if the code you get is random or does the code after checkout get you all the items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Any chance you know if the code you get is random or does the code after checkout get you all the items?
    Pretty sure it's all in one -code, otherwise price would be insanely high.

Pretty sure it's all in one -code, otherwise price would be insanely high.
    Thank god. Can't say I'd be interested if I had to play "ShopTo Legion" to get a mount.

Just curious for those who are "out" if raiders get some more content. Mind sharing what content you feel like you this lost this go around? There's no doubt in my mind that we raiders need a little bit more content. In fact there's no doubt in my mind that EVERYONE needs a little more content.

That said, what are you guys currently missing? What do you feel the ultimate coil took from you? Don't say Relic, that was pushed back as part of Eureka to 4.2 most likely. We don't know the reason why (ahem probably because it's diadem 3.0) so let's not place any blame anywhere just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    New Beast Tribe, new Hildi, new MSQ are what I'm most interested in. Squad dungeons sound lame, cos you only get emotes and glam for the squad, plus a 'reduced amount of XP' which again sounds like not worth the time.

There's only 5 dungeons you can do them with IIRC, ranging from 20-50. Now if that means you can get a roulette reward, maybe it has value. Otherwise it's just junk.
    That'll suck if it's pointless.

ALTHOUGH, like I said, being able to deck my squad out to look like a bunch of Holy Knights under my command? I can dig that.

No new hairstyles, eh?

Tho, did notice this in the trailer - hopefully it's not NPC exclusive.

Spoiler: 
    I'm seeing speculation that is Meliadoul from FFT. THAT I CAN get on board with. She was one of my favorite characters from FFT and i've been longing for a hooded/robed temple knight look.

It does look a little underwhelming, but generally all of their trailers do that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Also...

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialApa...onItsBoshyTime

best thing ever. seriously. if only Bard didn't give me wrist pains.
    I'm glad they finally got that in. Yoshida's been wanting it (citing LotRO's version) since A Realm Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I'm seeing speculation that is Meliadoul from FFT. THAT I CAN get on board with. She was one of my favorite characters from FFT and i've been longing for a hooded/robed temple knight look.

It does look a little underwhelming, but generally all of their trailers do that to me.
    I want Izlude Tingel's armor. He was my favorite character of that game. I'd also take Gafgarion's armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Honestly disappointed Eureka isn't coming in 4.1 but maybe it's a good thing. Less steps could mean possibly less time to acquire it and it also prevents the first step from being utterly useless. The new Alliance raid looks interesting and I'm super pumped for that as I saw a Bangaa in there.

I am curious though what item level the primal weapon will be. Maybe 335? or 340? 340 seems high.

Also...

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialApa...onItsBoshyTime

best thing ever. seriously. if only Bard didn't give me wrist pains.

and...

https://i.redd.it/amg9vevivtoz.png seems like they're removing allied seals. maybe everything is centurion now or allied seals stuff costs GC seals?
    Ilvl for Shinryu weapons will likely be 335, given how they progressed throughout HW. I intend to pick up 330 weapon for RDM next week, regardless, so I'll be going into the patch pretty much as well geared as a non-raider can.

The allied seals change could be huge in a number of ways. First would be "What happens to items that cost allied seals now?"...either they convert to costing centurios at a reduced rate (some of the weapons cost ~1800 allied seals...can't get to that with Centurios capping at 1k). Either that, or they simply cost GC seals instead. I'm thinking the latter would happen before the former (since that would keep the rewards "locked" to hunting), but they did state they were going to give us more things to spend GC seals on...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Just curious for those who are "out" if raiders get some more content. Mind sharing what content you feel like you this lost this go around? There's no doubt in my mind that we raiders need a little bit more content. In fact there's no doubt in my mind that EVERYONE needs a little more content.

That said, what are you guys currently missing? What do you feel the ultimate coil took from you? Don't say Relic, that was pushed back as part of Eureka to 4.2 most likely. We don't know the reason why (ahem probably because it's diadem 3.0) so let's not place any blame anywhere just yet.
    At the very least, one fewer dungeon. Two fewer if we compare to ARR.

I appreciate your sentiment/point. But it's pretty dumb to try and make this argument when we are explicitly getting less of a certain type of content which is heavily used by many people. After all, 4-man dungeons are the primary method of getting the basic endgame currency.

15+ Year Old Account
    The best and most important thing in 4.1:

If Allied Seals are going away I'm guessing everything will just cost GC Seals instead, and they'll be the rewards for ARR Hunts. Also I think squad dungeons? And I've seen a theory floating around we might see battle leves return via the Grand Companies at some point as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    At the very least, one fewer dungeon. Two fewer if we compare to ARR.

I appreciate your sentiment/point. But it's pretty dumb to try and make this argument when we are explicitly getting less of a certain type of content which is heavily used by many people. After all, 4-man dungeons are the primary method of getting the basic endgame currency.
    I think this is leavened by the fact the odd-numbered patches come at the midpoint in currency cycles. It's 3 months into Creation, by now a lot of people have farmed their currency and are either done or just picking up what they can get from weekly raids to toss at alt jobs. So just adding one new dungeon to help close the gear gap is fine. Come 4.2 the next tier of Tomestone arrives, so having 2 fresh dungeons for them is more important, as well as more catch-up gear.

Aye, friend got himself Zodiac Age - or at least tried to.

Can't they just hurry up and add those items to MogStation already? Tired of these campaigns I "can't" participate in.
    Seems like that way to me as well, cannot even login to the site, gives a blank page with no end...Would love to actually participate on this promotion, but as always, SE sucks in organizing anything for EU...

Edit: Aaaand they're out of stock for every single valid product, on day 1.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2017-09-30 at 03:24 AM.

No new hairstyles, eh?

Tho, did notice this in the trailer - hopefully it's not NPC exclusive.

Spoiler: 
    there were some other new hairs in the montage thing they showed at the end of the stream.

It's neat to see the Espers in the raid. But of course thats going to be the start of the yearly 'Yoshi P denies any connection between FFXII and FFXIV again'

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    It's neat to see the Espers in the raid. But of course thats going to be the start of the yearly 'Yoshi P denies any connection between FFXII and FFXIV again'
    Baiters gonna bait, I suppose. Just like every patch will bring the 'we gave up a dungeon for this???' crowd out of the woodwork.

Deleted
    Any suggested build for a newcomer? Kinda the "knight" type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    Any suggested build for a newcomer? Kinda the "knight" type of player
    Paladin would be perfect for you then. Gladiator is the name of the base class and it becomes Paladin through it's job quests at 30.

Basically an easy Sword and Board wielding tank. Easy to pick up, fun to play and nothing really hard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Paladin would be perfect for you then. Gladiator is the name of the base class and it becomes Paladin through it's job quests at 30.

Basically an easy Sword and Board wielding tank. Easy to pick up, fun to play and nothing really hard about it.
    And if you don't really enjoy the tank role, you might try Lancer as another base class, as they're also armored warriors but take up the DPS role instead.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    And if you don't really enjoy the tank role, you might try Lancer as another base class, as they're also armored warriors but take up the DPS role instead.
    True. Forgot about Lancer.

And if you want to be a Greatsword style knight then there is Dark Knight once you hit the first expansions city.

It was a long, painful wait but I finally have both sets of the promotional items. I do hope it's smoother for European players next time around if they do another campaign though. >_>