take servers down to fix login issue, servers come back up, same issue. buh

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question. Does doing a guildhest use up an allowance?

Don't stop trying to log, after 5-6 times it will put in the queue and then you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Random question. Does doing a guildhest use up an allowance?
    No? Allowance is for Leves only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    No? Allowance is for Leves only.
    I did not phrase that right...maybe I should be sleeping instead of playing.

If I do a guildleve with a party, does it cost everyone in the party an allowance?

Been in since P1 and never leveled another class before so honestly the whole system is new to me. :P Story quests were always enough

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even get into the game because it gave me a PS3 code instead of a PC one. Still no word from their customer service in response to my email, which I'm NOT happy about.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

I did not phrase that right...maybe I should be sleeping instead of playing.

If I do a guildleve with a party, does it cost everyone in the party an allowance?

Been in since P1 and never leveled another class before so honestly the whole system is new to me. :P Story quests were always enough
    An allowance is used up when you accept the Leve from the Levemaster. So yes, even in a party it will cost the entire party to do that Leve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing on the Japanese servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find any information anywhere on respeccing. Anyone know how? I hear it's expensive but that's about all. No current plans yet but I might go SMN instead of SCH.

Can't find any information anywhere on respeccing. Anyone know how? I hear it's expensive but that's about all. No current plans yet but I might go SMN instead of SCH.
    The information I've found is that it's supposedly a 10k seal cost item from the grand company vendors. Haven't checked though.

EDIT: It's name is "The Keeper's Hymn"
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2013-08-26 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So instead of half assing int and Mind, since Im going scholar eventually go all mind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    The information I've found is that it's supposedly a 10k seal cost item from the grand company vendors. Haven't checked though.

EDIT: It's name is "The Keeper's Hymn"
    Ouch! 10k is the seals cap. >.> I'll check it out and confirm here once I'm out of this dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi
    So instead of half assing int and Mind, since Im going scholar eventually go all mind?
    That's what I would do on the SCH path. Don't need Piety cause of Aetherflow and don't see much of a use for Int.

Ouch! 10k is the seals cap. >.> I'll check it out and confirm here once I'm out of this dungeon.
    As you buy higher ranks, the seal cap increases.

i tryed looking around but does anyone know about race changes and such? i'd guess that stuff will show up once the game releases of course..but any idea on price for it or i thought i heard about some sort of potion for subbing for a few months you get to change race? it'd be awesome to clear this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Started playing on the Japanese servers.
    Bahamut is nice LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I can't even get into the game because it gave me a PS3 code instead of a PC one. Still no word from their customer service in response to my email, which I'm NOT happy about.
    I'd recommend live chat or even calling as soon as you can tomorrow. E-mail's one of the worst ways to get ahold of SE. It cost me legacy last year. :/

Did they fix the game? I wasn't home all day but I keep reading how bad the log in is. Should we log during the night, stay logged and go to bed and then play in the morning?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manybadgers View Post
    Did they fix the game? I wasn't home all day but I keep reading how bad the log in is. Should we log during the night, stay logged and go to bed and then play in the morning?
    Last night (around...1:30am UK time/GMT) i got home from work and finally managed to do the first Dungeon. Everything was working flawlessly.

Managed to login perfectly fine, lvled my 2nd class without any problem and did said dungeon.

Apparently they fixed some of the main issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God the faeries are sooooo cute. Scholar is awesome!

Although i had some problems logging in this weekend i got my marauder lvl 25 and glad 13, and got a chocobo called ness before i logged off! woo!
    Havent seen the name since in game though