This is what I came up with. I like how he looks like a total badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Very nice! I still need to mess around with the benchmark some more. Unfortunately I don't really have a theme in mind. :S My fourth Au'Ra attempt after seeing this artwork ( the au'ra talking to the lalafel)
    Yeah, I wanted water dragon, I just had such a hard time making that come to life! Just keep playing with it, it'll prolly hit ya like it did with me!

Au'ra are really cool. But for the girls... i feel like only 1 or 2 faces are good. They should separate the horn from the faces.

I'm so in love with Tazila's Au'ra... I wanna steal it but that would be lame and not cool but damn... SHES PERFECT T_T

... it makes so impatient

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Au'ra are really cool. But for the girls... i feel like only 1 or 2 faces are good. They should separate the horn from the faces.

I'm so in love with Tazila's Au'ra... I wanna steal it but that would be lame and not cool but damn... SHES PERFECT T_T

... it makes so impatient
    Yea i feel the same way as you do about the faces hard to get a good one, would be better if there was sliders for all the face features
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

HAHA! So the Fat Chocobo can fly! It just needed the proper motivation!

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright I've messed with the benchmark some more and complied all the ones I like. click opinions appreciated! So far I'm leaning towards the last girl. I liked Tazila's water dragon theme except I wanted a more Ice dragon feel. Idk how close I got to that feel with either of the last two ladies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aberrict View Post

haha! So the fat chocobo can fly! It just needed the proper motivation!
    the cake is not a lie!!!!11!!!!

Alright I've messed with the benchmark some more and complied all the ones I like. click opinions appreciated! So far I'm leaning towards the last girl. I liked Tazila's water dragon theme except I wanted a more Ice dragon feel. Idk how close I got to that feel with either of the last two ladies.
    i like the first 3 and the last one (also first one reminds me of sith purebloods from swtor :P )
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i like the first 3 and the last one (also first one reminds me of sith purebloods from swtor :P )
    hehe, yeah the first one is definitely a Sith Pureblood look-a-like. The rich red skin tone just called to me too much to not make a one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post

This is what I came up with. I like how he looks like a total badass
    He looks great! I feel like the men look far, far better than the women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the faces for me where the hardest to get over, but honestly if there was just a tilt slider for the eyes, to make them go up or down on theoutside, there would be A LOT less issues with the eyes imo.

'Only' four more books to get through and then I'm done with that part of the legendary weapon quest.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I love this game now. Leveled a Dragoon to 50, I think I'll go back to my rpg roots and level my Arcanist. This armoury system is great, since my progress isn't hindered by leveling other classes!

But, I'm still on the fence... Every day, other mmo-rpgs come with some awesome concepts. I want to play World of Warcraft, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2 and this game all at the same time just to get from the start to the end of the leveling/story arch!
    My wallet must hate me -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Damn I love this game now. Leveled a Dragoon to 50, I think I'll go back to my rpg roots and level my Arcanist. This armoury system is great, since my progress isn't hindered by leveling other classes!

But, I'm still on the fence... Every day, other mmo-rpgs come with some awesome concepts. I want to play World of Warcraft, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2 and this game all at the same time just to get from the start to the end of the leveling/story arch!
    My wallet must hate me -_-
    Lol Yoshi P has outright said he kinda expects people to unsub between patches. Once you reach a certain point an every3 months with a FF. focus might work story wise

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Lol Yoshi P has outright said he kinda expects people to unsub between patches. Once you reach a certain point an every3 months with a FF. focus might work story wise
    I suspect that a lot of people will remain subscribed for the neat veteran rewards, especially if they continue to be intriguing. With the expansion just under two months away I'll be continuing to subscribe simply because I really enjoy the game, I'm a role-player (so there's that to keep me around) and there's a fair few goals I want to complete before Heavensward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I don't really see that tbh :/ there are lots of things to keep people occupied for 3 months in every patch! Why would they unsub? Unless they just wanna do the story and see that!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I don't really see that tbh :/ there are lots of things to keep people occupied for 3 months in every patch! Why would they unsub? Unless they just wanna do the story and see that!
    Because we're at the point were we don't have much to do. I'm at that point. Right now all I really have to do is work on another relic weapon but I'm not really inclined to do so. I'm not too terribly interested in trying to find a t9 learning party either. So for now I've unsubbed while waiting for Heavensward.

Mmh, I really hope the relic weapons in Heavensward won't be as dumb and brainkilling as it is now. I liked the challenge with the chimaera etc but the endless and mindless farm was too much for me... all of that for a weapon that's not necessarly the best.

I also hope they'll slow down with the fate farming. I hate it. I hate farming fates. For me a fate, like the name says, is something you do because it happens to be on your way... not something mandatory... it's not fate at this point it's a pain in the ass.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Because we're at the point were we don't have much to do. I'm at that point. Right now all I really have to do is work on another relic weapon but I'm not really inclined to do so. I'm not too terribly interested in trying to find a t9 learning party either. So for now I've unsubbed while waiting for Heavensward.
    Well yeah thats a different story. The person mentioned in between patches not in between expansions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Well yeah thats a different story. The person mentioned in between patches not in between expansions.
    There's plenty of times that between patches people reach their "ceiling" and don't have much to do. Even if the window between patches isn't that big. There is still potential down time between each. Doing the story doesn't take that long.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-05-06 at 01:52 PM.