10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    FLCL? Do you mean the anime?
    lol yeah the music is VERY FLCL in phase two

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    My friend talked me into trying out FFXIV, not that he had to try very hard, so I figured I would roll a Black Mage. He told me to roll on Gilgamesh, but it always seems to be blocked... do they ever open it back up for new characters?
    Yeah though rarely the massive servers are often full and people keep going to them because they are big making it even worse

I unno I like adamantoise by and large but I prefer medium to small servers with fun communitues or megaservers with giant numbers of people

[
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2015-07-06 at 03:16 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Titan Extreme. Easy to heal, but the people... Got one guy who was all like "Damn people you are so noob", then he died in the next 3 tries. That duty finder is cursed. CURSED!

My friend talked me into trying out FFXIV, not that he had to try very hard, so I figured I would roll a Black Mage. He told me to roll on Gilgamesh, but it always seems to be blocked... do they ever open it back up for new characters?
    Your best bet is either around 5-6am EST or just immediately servers come up from maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    lol yeah the music is VERY FLCL in phase two

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah though rarely the massive servers are often full and people keep going to them because they are big making it even worse

I unno I like adamantoise by and large but I prefer medium to small servers with fun communitues or megaservers with giant numbers of people

[
    Quote Originally Posted by alduron View Post
    Your best bet is either around 5-6am EST or just immediately servers come up from maintenance.
    Thanks, I'll try then I guess
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

[
    Ya same. I play on Cactuar which I'd imagine is probably a medium pop server and I still see a crap ton of people everywhere. I cannot fathom how it is on these big servers.

Jesus just did Titan Hardmode and that was a cluser fuck I don't want to see extream mode.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus just did Titan Hardmode and that was a cluser fuck I don't want to see extream mode.
    It's great fun.
    You'll love it.
    By that I mean you'll hate your life and want to end it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's great fun.
    You'll love it.
    LOL we wiped almost 3 times on hardmode.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's great fun.
    You'll love it.
    Ooor love it lol I absolutely LOVE titan fivhts...Now garuda SHE's a bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan Extreme (or as it HM? I forgot how they released trials) broke up my first FC haha. Luckily my second FC was much better and we downed him quick. Then of course that FC broke up during Coil T5 and is what eventually caused me to quit (couldn't find a new FC looking for healers) =/
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2015-07-06 at 05:05 AM.

LOL we wiped almost 3 times on hardmode.
    Heh. It literally took me months to do Titan HM. I wasn't in a guild, and was just doing it in Duty Finder every so often. But every group failed.

I know I keep posting about fights thats like months or a year+ old but.... The fight with Midgardsormr is fucken insane for a 4man. Just so happens that was the first dungeon I ever got a douche in my group with. This guy kept spamming chat and pulling the boss before everyone got there.

Sadly him and a guild mate was there so I couldn't kick him. That fight tho is sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Heh. It literally took me months to do Titan HM. I wasn't in a guild, and was just doing it in Duty Finder every so often. But every group failed.
    That sucks. The fight itself was fun but a nightmare as well.

- - - Updated - - -

So I just reached the 2.55 quest chain. How early into the xpac can I be a Dark Knight and what level does it start off at? I know the xpac starts after 2.55 just wondering is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    My original FC on Balmung was doing free runs for players back when it was content. Tried to get as many people as possible their relic weapons.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    About 3 quests into the expansion when you get to Ishgard you can become the new classes. ~10 minutes
    Sweet baby jesus ty So the new class starts off at level 50?

Does it have decent self heals for questing?

Edit: Also how hard is it to tank as a dark knight with a controller?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sweet baby jesus ty So the new class starts off at level 50?

Does it have decent self heals for questing?

Edit: Also how hard is it to tank as a dark knight with a controller?
    No, they start at 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, they start at 30.
    Well do you get a gear set? So I don't have to buy or make anything. Also as I said how hard is it to play them with a controller?

Are they the ones I keep seeing use the black AoE taunt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well do you get a gear set? So I don't have to buy or make anything. Also as I said how hard is it to play them with a controller?

Are they the ones I keep seeing use the black AoE taunt?
    They give you a chest and a pair of pants, and the initial weapon. You need to provide the rest (which I did with my crafter).
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    They give you a chest and a pair of pants, and the initial weapon. You need to provide the rest (which I did with my crafter).
    K well it seems the auction house will do it for me haha.

What is the stat you put points in is it vit?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure. It's weird. They block newly made characters, but they allow transfers to these servers.

I transferred yesterday from Jenova to Gilgamesh which is where I initially wanted to play. I have a severe case of altoholism, so once I got my BLM to 54, I took a break from leveling and started leveling a rogue. Sucked on Jenova, barely anyone in the older zones except of course Coerthas. Transferred to Gilgamesh, there is just so many people everywhere, so much to do. Definitely best $18.00 I've ever spent.

Planning to level BLM > NIN and then SMN. Figure out the rest later on. Maybe Bard after.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Not sure. It's weird. They block newly made characters, but they allow transfers to these servers.

I transferred yesterday from Jenova to Gilgamesh which is where I initially wanted to play. I have a severe case of altoholism, so once I got my BLM to 54, I took a break from leveling and started leveling a rogue. Sucked on Jenova, barely anyone in the older zones except of course Coerthas. Transferred to Gilgamesh, there is just so many people everywhere, so much to do. Definitely best $18.00 I've ever spent.

Planning to level BLM > NIN and then SMN. Figure out the rest later on. Maybe Bard after.
    I have considered server transfering. I got no real reason too just this server feels empty lol. Does LFG improve on higher pop servers or is it like a region thing.

By improve I mean Q times.