The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might take a small nap myself, miss an hour or so of early acess but I'll be good to go xD!

Though on another note, I'm glad they changed the secondary class requirement of Bard from Cnj to Pug. Already got Pug to 18 and didn't wanna spend any extra time untill I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    God dammit... I was trying to get in a good 6 hours of sleep before launch. I only managed 2, and now I'm not tired anymore. I guess that's what I get for sleeping late yesterday...
    I'm with you there. I stayed up all night yesterday so I could sleep around 8pm today and wake up at 2:30 am (30 minutes before EA). It sounded so perfect, but of course what happens instead is that I only sleep about 3 hours. Been trying to fall back asleep but it just isn't working. Guess I gotta run to the store and buy some energy drinks. Gross.

Probably won't ease up til early access is over. Can't really blame people, its been one heck of a mess and rather confusing with the multiple codes and it not really showing up anywhere to confirm it for several hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Advantage of normally working night shift, I'm always up this time of night lol. Sadly for me I've got training next week and really need to get my schedule flipped, but it just didn't work out today >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    God dammit... I was trying to get in a good 6 hours of sleep before launch. I only managed 2, and now I'm not tired anymore. I guess that's what I get for sleeping late yesterday...
    I basically laid down in bed for 4 hours.. and now I'm like "ugh 3 hours to go cant sleep..." (CLOWNS WILL EAT ME)

Just got back with a 4pack of redbull and 4pack of monster.. and jerkey. XD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Any server recomendations?
    Playing an MMO alone is tough.
    Behemoth is majority Brazil players.
    Leviathon is where Kripparian (youtuber/streamer) went.
    Gilgamesh is where reddit and 4chan are, and also where I am.

Fuck, I can't sleep! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by coolflame View Post
    Behemoth is majority Brazil players.
    Leviathon is where Kripparian (youtuber/streamer) went.
    Gilgamesh is where reddit and 4chan are, and also where I am.

Wish there was more info on the servers in general. Managed to get my BF to buy the game and play it. We're planing to go to Cactuar with another friend. Hoping that server works out.. Dont want to pick the mainly Brazil or Oceanic server. Not that those servers are bad just not what we're wanting.
    Last edited by Silverkit; 2013-08-24 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argh I just realized I need a first and last name. Not sure how I'm gonna make this work as all my names are one name only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange I tried to preorder it on the NA website but got an error after entering my credit card info and clicking continue. Trying it again it now says the email address I entered has been taken yet I have no email response or any sign of purchase confirmation. Anyone have any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Argh I just realized I need a first and last name. Not sure how I'm gonna make this work as all my names are one name only.
    [first name] Onenameonly?

Is there no content patch? 9gb seems small for an MMO.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I bought the digital collector's edition from Amazon and when I redeemed it on the game site it's saying I only get some caith doll and a mog cap. Did they remove the chocobo armor or something or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    [first name] Onenameonly?

I wanted to try having a unisex name like in WoW but might be difficult here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    So I bought the digital collector's edition from Amazon and when I redeemed it on the game site it's saying I only get some caith doll and a mog cap. Did they remove the chocobo armor or something or what?
    Preorder items != collector items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Hopefully this thread turns around soon when the game gets released so people are so focused on getting codes to work and downloads to finish.
    You know it would really surprise me if people would talk about their codes and downloading the game once they started playing.
    But i bet you know that too

10+ Year Old Account
    I have slept over it now and marauder it is! Wish me luck
    Anyone else play on an EU server? If so, which one?

10+ Year Old Account
    me and my friends are on Shiva.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inward View Post
    I have slept over it now and marauder it is! Wish me luck
    Anyone else play on an EU server? If so, which one?
    Our streaming hardcore group will be playing on EU ODIN [more info inc in the stream topic!]

you're not allowed to stream until the 27th it's still under NDA I know it's stupid but you can't stream early access

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    you're not allowed to stream until the 27th it's still under NDA I know it's stupid but you can't stream early access
    HOW DARE PEOPLE GET INTERESTED BEFORE A GAME COMES OUT. While I understand keeping the NDA for the majority of the beta, it's really facepalm worthy to keep it even when EVERYONE is allowed access to the game with P4. While I may be new to FF being an mmo(never played 11) it's always gotten to me just how little Square seems to care about normal gaming practices that are proven to work.

Whole point of streams and videos detailing the game is to get people interested in the game, they need interest after the pile that was v1.0. You would think the smart thing to do would be show people just how good the new version of the game is before it comes out to get more people and not just hope the title of the game carries itself like they seem to be doing now.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-08-24 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    We know that game is still under NDA, however we came up with an auto adding slideshow presentation made of our ingame screenshots, that are gonna keep on updating while we're playing with the most fresh ones(so basically we're just gonna push the screenshot button every 4-5 seconds); we're gonna switch to normal streaming after NDA lifts. Our whole group is really pissed about this NDA stuff since our stream was pretty popular @ diablo 3 start (bouncing around 3k-4k viewers)