15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, miqo'te is fun and I like a lot of their emotes/racial hairstyles but I just feel like Au Ra fits me better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Not easy thing to change your character that dramatically after playing with it for years.
    Yeah... I second that.
    I can't even imagine playing my dear Ifalna as anything else. Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Super tempted to order the livestream for Tidus outfit alone . Its a shame you can't glamour these exclusive items for free though. Kinda expensive maintaining the glamour while leveling or gearing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how wardrobe system worked in RIFT, could get bunch of glamour slots and swap between them with 1 click.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how wardrobe system worked in RIFT, could get bunch of glamour slots and swap between them with 1 click.

Yeah I still want a system that saves appearances like rift gw2 or even Wow woukd be great abd could still use glamor prisms as a requirement but say we store thebaetherical appearance of an item lore wise in a book. Hell could call it the glamor log and makes some sense. Even if we had to manually save or do a quest to make it where we need to bring items like aetherial ink and random stuff to make the book.

I still like the idea of them altering the armoire so you can put anything into it and it saves that items appearance. Create sets from the appearances you've stored and activate the sets with glamour prisms. It also gives me control of what appearances are saved to my list as the bajillion of items that I had to scroll through on WoW was less than perfect for me.

The armoire would basically work as WoW's Transmogrifier NPC and cost glamour prisms instead of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey everyone!

This has now been fixed! Any discount codes sent out won't work anymore and you shouldn't get any more codes when ordering the stream. We're still investigating the cause for this together with Cleeng. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
    "

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme..._fan_festival/

Well bleh, at least I got mine with discount..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I still like the idea of them altering the armoire so you can put anything into it and it saves that items appearance.
    Yeah, it'd be nice but somehow I've a feeling that we'll never get it since it'd drop the amount of people purchasing retainers.

Drat, I was going to go ahead and order now!

The fantasia addiction is real in here...

I actually purchased one a couple months ago just to change face option and some other stuff (fem highlander 4 lyfe). Otherwise, only ones I've ever used were from the 30 day veteran reward and one from HW purchase (think it only came with digital deluxe and CE...can't remember for sure).

Funny enough, would've remained midlander were it not for their goofy running animation.

As for the wardrobe thing...there's a lot of better systems out there that SE could learn from. I'd simply be happy with gearset-specific glamours. Example: For my tank gear, when on PLD, I could run the AF2 set, DRK I use High Allagan, and WAR uses AF1 (for example), no matter what actual gear I have equipped (in this case, it would all be the same stuff, save for the weapon).

I swear if this seal doesn't go bottom left I'll cry. First ever chance at 3 lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yeah... I second that.
    I can't even imagine playing my dear Ifalna as anything else. Oo
    Same, Nakaress (catgirl monk) is my favorite MMO character I've made in any MMO since 2001, followed by my panderen monk of the same name in WoW.

I would change her to a viera if they eventually land in FFXIV and look good.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I swear if this seal doesn't go bottom left I'll cry. First ever chance at 3 lines.
    Hey now, one recent cliffhanger is enough.

I missed 3 lines once by a single seal...would've formed a right triangle. Instead, I got to look on knowing I was that close to 1 million MGP.

ok in that scene after the new dng at the imperial base the guy and lala are from the resistance? i know i have seen that creepy as fuck lala somewhere and i kinda think he was one of the duche braves wasn't he?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    ok in that scene after the new dng at the imperial base the guy and lala are from the resistance? i know i have seen that creepy as fuck lala somewhere and i kinda think he was one of the duche braves wasn't he?

I think those two were crystal braves.

Dragoon in my static seemed to always have some TP issues in A9S runs, plenty of trash packs to AoE and boss won't move anywhere. But usually it was enough that I popped TP-song after the Faust died, while boss had damage reduction up.

*Throws in another Fantasia just to check how it looks.*
    yea a9s is bad for me on mnk and drg. especially since we kill faust on the first corner now so there's pretty much 0 downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I think those two were crystal braves.
    i have 99,99999% sure the lala was but the other guy looked like was almost weting his pants
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i have 99,99999% sure the lala was but the other guy looked like was almost weting his pants
    They were both part of the Crystal Braves before all of that went to hell in a hand basket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for some POTD save file clarification. Up top it shows my arms and armor, but each save file also says Gear +X. Whats the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kaelwryn, managed to create alt and other FC member had robe, so tried them on in preview window.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Looking for some POTD save file clarification. Up top it shows my arms and armor, but each save file also says Gear +X. Whats the difference?
    The Aether number on the save file indicates the minimum amount needed for that floorset. So if you get to +66/66, grab a Kinna upgrade, you just locked yourself out of 51+ cos its minimum is +13 and you're at +6/6 after that upgrade.