I have barely scratched the surface of the new patch. Disappointed that my female Roegadyn only got
    1 of the new hairstyles and it wasn't the one I like.

I'm having strange graphic glitches since the patch. When I'm moving in very populated areas my interface is flickering and text and icons and flashing. But if I stand still it stops. Is anyone else getting that?

I queued the new bg and it popped several times but the most I got was 70/72 and constant messages saying someone withdrew. I suspect the new bg queue is buggy

Tonight I'm gonna try CT. Quite keen to check it out ^_^

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaded Spectacles, awwwww yiss

More images here: http://imgur.com/a/w4K5h

Hullbreaker was one weirdddd dungeon.

why does my computer suck or else id play more :l

wtb ps4
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    One time, I qued for Frontline and I got in the first que pop. Pretty sure someone sold their souls to the devil cause it hasn't happened since.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    One time, I qued for Frontline and I got in the first que pop. Pretty sure someone sold their souls to the devil cause it hasn't happened since.
    Yeah tell me about it. I just get spammed with the finding new player message or 10 idiots who are afk/doing god knows what and don't accept the queue >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    Yeah tell me about it. I just get spammed with the finding new player message or 10 idiots who are afk/doing god knows what and don't accept the queue >_<
    Yea! Luckily they're fixing it in two days! Making it so who ever says yes gets in, and then the party leader of each party can press the add member button to get more in. Then next week they'll do it so people just automatically filter in.

So I was running around doing kobold dailies and this guy in /sh asked for help with a fate, at first I wanted to ignore him but then thought hey, don't be a bitch, just help the guy, you're not in a hurry and you know how much it can stink to have to solo things/hope people show up. So I help him and bam, get my first atma. =D

I'm really enjoying the patch - the Ramuh fight was pretty fun and the music is very memorable! I can't wait to see the new dungeons, though I need to upgrade my gear a bit first.

When is tax return? Must buy... new pc... or ps4
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    When is tax return? Must buy... new pc... or ps4
    Like 6-8 months from now. I'd go with PC, lot easier to control.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Like 6-8 months from now. I'd go with PC, lot easier to control.
    Does keyboard and mouse work for the PS4?

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Does keyboard and mouse work for the PS4?
    Yep sure does I used to use a kb with my ps4 when I was playing the console version

Edit: OMG the new BG FINALLY popped and 72 people accepted! Lets see if it was worth the hour long wait and 100,000 declines to get here :/
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2014-07-10 at 12:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I very very very much like Frontline. Def worth the wait in my opinion, but everyone differs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    I very very very much like Frontline. Def worth the wait in my opinion, but everyone differs.
    I foresee PVP as a WHM to be an excersize in frustration. One hit and bam interrupted. Keep whacking me and I can't do a darn thing. Pretty stupid that someone can completely cripple me like that :/

I was having fun in Frontline till BAM random DC. Was a bit worried that by the time I logged back in i'd be kicked out of the instance but thankfully it left me in there. We lost however

I don't really understand how it works. The flags seem to have little meaning. The whole BG Uldah had no flags, Gridania and Limsa controlled them all yet Uldah still won. Is it coz Uldah stayed fighting in that mid bit or something? coz Limsa and Gridania were fairly close in score and Uldah stayed well in front by about 300 points

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found out the persistent emotions thing and I couldn't be happier. The level of character customization in this game is just insane. I can make my character look like I want her to and have the personality to back it up. So happy. I love this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I just found out the persistent emotions thing and I couldn't be happier. The level of character customization in this game is just insane. I can make my character look like I want her to and have the personality to back it up. So happy. I love this game.
    http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Be...nly_Scalp_Deep

Do that little sidequest to unlock new hairstyles, some more just got added with 2.3 as well, but I only got 1 of the 2 new females one with my kitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    I foresee PVP as a WHM to be an excersize in frustration. One hit and bam interrupted. Keep whacking me and I can't do a darn thing. Pretty stupid that someone can completely cripple me like that :/

I was having fun in Frontline till BAM random DC. Was a bit worried that by the time I logged back in i'd be kicked out of the instance but thankfully it left me in there. We lost however

I don't really understand how it works. The flags seem to have little meaning. The whole BG Uldah had no flags, Gridania and Limsa controlled them all yet Uldah still won. Is it coz Uldah stayed fighting in that mid bit or something? coz Limsa and Gridania were fairly close in score and Uldah stayed well in front by about 300 points

Make sure to stay with your group and stay VERY much back so you can't be targetted. As a healer, it's almost ridiculous how strong you can be. I know I can't be killed 1v1 at all as I've had people hit me and then eventually get up because I start /dance at them.

Just make sure to stay in the back, run when ever something gets on you and try to run to a person who will peel for you, make sure to use purify and sprint. It might be easier for me because I'm SCH but I've seen some WHM's just not die. Especially when you put two together, focus one and the other heals.

Either way, at the end of the day, you WILL be focused. I keep my mark tab up the entire pvp match to mark WHM and SCH's so my team can burn them down asap. You're not meant to be a raid boss, it isn't always stoppable but you will learn good places to stand and who can and can't kill you.

The flags should have the most meaning, I don't think you can win with JUST mid control and 0 flags for an entire game. Either it was a bug, or they did have things and you didn't notice, and the frontline can move so fast you don't notice. In the last one I was in, we had 3 and after someone said "Okay hold these three" we lost all three about 15 seconds later. Flags are a constant point gain, the mobs in mid are points per kill on the mobs and they only spawn on a timer, so the best way to do things is hold 4, for max security, hold 3 and defend the whole time, if you lose one after being ahead with holding 3, then try to hold two and take mid until you can take 3 back. This is all assuming that you get ahead at the beginning with a 4 hold or 3 hold. Mid can swing a game but it's generally if the game is tighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Be...nly_Scalp_Deep

Do that little sidequest to unlock new hairstyles, some more just got added with 2.3 as well, but I only got 1 of the 2 new females one with my kitty.
    Awesome! Thanks!

I'm definitely not quitting again. This game is so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

omgyes ULTROS IS IN THE NEXT HILDEBRAND STORY. Yaaaasss! Surrounded by beautiful women, don't tease the octopus!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsNwT5vCEAEfiL8.png
    Last edited by Tazila; 2014-07-10 at 10:04 PM.

Did Hullbreaker Isle and Tam-Tara Hard Mode last night...holy crap is Tam-Tara creepy, especially the quest ending.