Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hey, you're a cat again.

I like the dress, never seen it in game before.
    13.50€ at the Mogstation. "Far Eastern Garb for Women"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Tried Sophia Ex earlier, darn she has a lot health - can't wait to upgrade my i235 bow.

Liking the fight, it's not that hard - but small mistakes are quite punishing, position yourself in wrong angle and off you go. We have healer announcing scale side and strength, so rest of us can focus on boss. But well, mathematical mistakes happened, and will happen - when your healer tells you to go to left side with small impact force.. well.. you do hope that it's correctly calculated. Few times flew all the way through platform to death, haha.

Been so busy with all new content that haven't even finished MSQ yet.

Also, the facial expressions in this patch's cutscenes are just.. how should I describe these..

Grabbed these two, could have uploaded more but Imgur likes to do it's own things and 99% of the time upload gets stuck at 5%.
    I guess its a good thing I did almost everything healer and completely forgot to hide helm, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, you're a cat again.
    With the new hairstyles, decided to give it another try since horns and neck scales started to bug me too much - probably just matter of time until I'll start longing for my Au Ra.. but at least race-changing is a lot cheaper here compared to WoW. It'd be nice if I could change animation/emote set from Miqo'te to Au Ra one.

But for now, Miqo'te just looked too cute to be passed.

(Warning, potential spoilers from 3.4 MSQ)
    http://i.imgur.com/IfeqfoX.png
    http://i.imgur.com/1sqMmYt.png
    http://i.imgur.com/mRXxngk.png

10+ Year Old Account
    But for now, Miqo'te just looked too cute to be passed.
    For now?
    We always do. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    For now?
    We always do. :P
    Yeah - but combined with current hairstyle, cuteness levels went high enough for me to get Fantasia.

I still like my Au Ra (animations, emotes, "shy attitude",..), but thought that I could get some change - after being almost an year as Au Ra, I'm quite attached to her despite all the flaws.

Yay A12 dead. Awesome fight but damn it punishes you for making a mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yay A12 dead. Awesome fight but damn it punishes you for making a mistake.
    Savage already down? :O Congrats.

Savage already down? :O Congrats.
    Hahaha one can wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of looks, why can't we have multiple make ups on. I want eye shadow AND blush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heheh, so normal mode has some bite? Good. Looking forward to testing it on Sunday with my guildmates.

3.4 MSQ done. Have to say I was expecting the pacing to maybe take a step back following the events of 3.3, but events move along at a reasonable pace.

Spoilery stuff:

The first scene with the dinner with Aymeric was cool; I particularly laughed as my character developed an "oh shit not this again" expression as the waiter was making drinks.

Alisaie's return into the storyline fold was pretty cool. I've only completed the first set of Coils, but she seemed fairly glad that I was present (I could tell where there can be some differences in dialoge depending on how much of Coil one has cleared). I'm wondering what sort of class she is meant to be a preview of. My initial reaction was that she was going to end up going Runic Knight and absorb some sort of Mega-Flare from the WoD BLM.

Urianger's whole deception thing was handled perfectly, because for a bit I was also muddled as to which side he would be on in the end.

Poor little Ge Bu. Good to see he wasn't tempered in the end. The change to the dialogue during the Titan fight didn't elude me.

Papalymo knows something about Yda's past that's going to play out as a significant factor when the story turns to Ala Mhigo (and all signs clearly point in that direction by the time one completes all of the 3.4 quests).

Kinda torn on the whole Warrior of Darkness thing now. They were a good mechanism to bring up the whole "13 worlds" concept and how the Light isn't necessarily "good". I do think they kinda got phased out of the plot fairly quickly, though...but I'm expecting them to return in some form later on. Same with Minfilia. I mean, if Elidibus can be present anywhere he needs to in Eorzea, I don't get why Minfilia isn't able to do the same, being they are both labeled as emissaries of their respective...sides, I guess would be the word for it?

Stupid thing I hope we don't see: The Griffin turns out to be Gaius, and as you go to topple him once again, Nero shows up to save the day for him in the Omega Weapon.

Speaking of the Griffin. I saw the eyes coming. I vividly remember thinking "NO YOU IDIOTS, SMASH THEM" as they chucked the eyes off the bridge. Here's hoping SE doesn't lift the page from Blizzard's book on plot development and have Nidhogg show up yet again...although they could have that happen only to have him utterly wrecked by Nero + Omega. The good ol' DBZ villian escalation method, where a new big bad curbstomps the old one that was just (barely) defeated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heheh, so normal mode has some bite? Good. Looking forward to testing it on Sunday with my guildmates.
    It's pretty easy to be honest, queued again there moment ago as group of 4, and got matched with 4 first-timers - completed it on first try.

Sure it was hell when all 8 members were in first time, but once you've seen it.. it's just walking through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo, i250 Alex BRD boots.

Finally taking a break from Rise of Iron to jump back in and this MSQ might by my favourite of the expansion so far, love the story in the cutscenes.

But Niddhog was kind of a damp squib of a villain compared to the Ascians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm slightly disappointed in the mch/brd scripture gear its great for bard but so bad for mch....(other then the chest and legs which are awesome)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Pretty awesome that when you complete the creator questlines you get all the songsheets for the ambience music, A4, A8 and Locus which is the boss theme used throughout most of Alex.

Well i finished the main story and while it felt a bit abrupt in wrapping some things up and introducing others again way too soon its easily been one of the strongest stories of the expansion. and i was wondering when Nero would show up again after World of Darkness, but i guess this means the final Trial of HW will be Omega Weapon?

Overall a solid story patch. Just Void Ark and the spoilered event left to tie things up before the almost certain 4.0 jaunt into the piney mountain forests of Ala Mhigo an maybe the outer empire near Xelphatol i assume.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Spoilery stuff:

Speaking of the Griffin. I saw the eyes coming. I vividly remember thinking "NO YOU IDIOTS, SMASH THEM" as they chucked the eyes off the bridge. Here's hoping SE doesn't lift the page from Blizzard's book on plot development and have Nidhogg show up yet again...although they could have that happen only to have him utterly wrecked by Nero + Omega. The good ol' DBZ villian escalation method, where a new big bad curbstomps the old one that was just (barely) defeated.

I imagine the eyes will be what powers the Omega Weapon as a step up from the primals, unless maybe the Void Queen finale raid plays a part

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty awesome that when you complete the creator questlines you get all the songsheets for the ambience music, A4, A8 and Locus which is the boss theme used throughout most of Alex.
    The only one that matters is the cheesey A8 one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd have another system for that. Like unlocking stuff in the background by using the item.
    Getting spammed with unusable items because I have no interest in one of them music boxes is a tad annoying.

10+ Year Old Account

We’re pleased to announce that the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas live stream is now available for purchase! Experience all of the fun from the comfort of your own home and receive the exclusive in-game bonus items!

Players looking to enjoy every minute of the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas won’t want to miss this offer!

Price: $29.99

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...2426fad9037cec

We’re pleased to announce that the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas live stream is now available for purchase! Experience all of the fun from the comfort of your own home and receive the exclusive in-game bonus items!

Players looking to enjoy every minute of the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas won’t want to miss this offer!

Price: $29.99

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...2426fad9037cec
    Should be done through Mogstation imo from something separate. Will more than likely check it out though. Can't say I have ever heard of Cleeng though.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-30 at 01:43 PM.