Poll: Do you like pumpkin pie?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your favorite pie? (and do you like pumpkin pie?)

So, I've been chatting with some friends lately and a surprisingly large amount of them can't stand pumpkin pie.

So, do you like it?

What are your favorite pies?!

Let's talk pie!

^ For those who have never tried pumpkin pie, please feel free to discuss any pie at all.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2011-11-06 at 01:01 PM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

pumpkin pie is the best kind there is

Deleted
    I love pumpkin pie, in fact, I was thinking of making one today. Cooking is my other hobby ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Never had it. I don't like pickled pumpkins, though, so if the pie is anything like those, I'd probably dislike it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    The scent of pumpkin pie is actually one of the most sexist scents to a woman (No kidding). Just another reason as to why, pumpkin pie > every other pie.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-11-06 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Wheres the 'im english and we dont eat that here' option

Pumpkin pie is the food of the gods!!

Pie is a Lie!
    Never had it.

Never tried it.

Your fruit pies disgust me on a profound level. Pumpkin disgusts me on a profound level. The disgust contained within a pumpkin pie is unfathomable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

I love pumpkin pie, the other day I strolled into the kitchen to find a delicious looking pumpkin pie on the counter. So I quickly cut myself a slice and dug in. WTH this pumpkin pie tastes funny, Sweet Potato pie... what a scam! They look and smell too similar, an evil trap for someone that likes pumpkin pie but doesn't care for sweet potato pie!

170 Mounts and counting...

I have eaten it twice. First time it was just the best thing ever. With vannilla ice-cream It was very good.
    The second time. I was talking to a friend about it and she offered to make me some. So I was ecstatic thinking I was going to get the same thing I had the first time. That cured me tho. That was one of the crosses thing ive ever eaten. It was pumpkin goo baked. I discretely asked if this was her own recipe cause it didnt taste like the first one. Didnt even look like the first one. Was kinda weird.

nope, never had or seen it
    /Denmark
    Submit your guide or tutorial and win prizes!
    Guides for everything Minecraft! HowToMakeAMinecraftServer.com - Click to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    I have eaten it twice. First time it was just the best thing ever. With vannilla ice-cream It was very good.
    The second time. I was talking to a friend about it and she offered to make me some. So I was ecstatic thinking I was going to get the same thing I had the first time. That cured me tho. That was one of the crosses thing ive ever eaten. It was pumpkin goo baked. I discretely asked if this was her own recipe cause it didnt taste like the first one. Didnt even look like the first one. Was kinda weird.
    That was hair pie, you ate a part of her, can you feel it? can you feel her inside of you Brian?

Deleted
    In most of the European countries we don't even eat it so I can't vote. :/

Deleted
    Had it and loved it and in UK.

Favourite pie? Hmmm.....

savoury: my mums chicken/turkey and bacon pie
    sweet:cherry pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've... Never actually have pumpkin pie. Or pumpkin... Come to think of it, I'm not sure they grow around here.
    I've added it to my list of things I must do eventually, though! Just for the poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishko View Post
    Pie is a Lie!
    Never had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    Never tried it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magz View Post
    nope, never had or seen it
    /Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Lufi View Post
    In most of the European countries we don't even eat it so I can't vote. :/

Well, I mostly want to know if you like it or not, if you've never tried it, no reason to vote in the poll.

HOWEVER! Whether you've had pumpkin pie or not, please feel free to say what pies you love or hate! Let's talk pie!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

ive had pumpkin pie once it was pretty nice but its not very big in australia

I tasted pumpkin pie at my aunts for thanksgiving, even tho she aint American but she was married with my uncle who was
    i love the taste, its like ginger bread however i cant eat to much, otherwise i would puke :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Pinkie Pie.

But yeah, I've sadly never had any kind of pie. None at all. Though I'll admit that the pumpkin pie looks good.