Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puna View Post
    LFR has been pretty sucessful on the PTR, mind you, you see the same people a lot. but with some time it will be like quing for a random. sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes about as fun as a prostate exam.

Look forward to it.
    because the bottom scrubs don't migrate chars to PTR

If I were to do LFR it would be to punish myself

Wish all you people planning to do LFR for fun good luck, you'll need it!

Quote Originally Posted by elchali View Post
    For my alts only.
    Pretty much this.

Alts on slack mode.
    Yes, that's contributing to the problem. But there is no fighting it.

Fail or not, I might actually give it a couple goes, even on my main, since it doesn't save you to the instance.

I'll queue when I'm bored and stuck inside on a gray, rainy Saturday afternoon (Read: every Saturday for the next 4 months or so).

I'll go into it expecting the worst. If it's terrible, it'll meet my expectations, and if it's any decent at all, I'll get to be pleasantly surprised for the week.

I'll be running it every week in along with my 10 man normals. I might even queue up more than once a week just to get some practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Depends on what happens with my guild. I want to go heal on my priest and shaman alts for sure. (Sparkly matchy tier! I'm sold!) Preferably with as large of a guild group as possible. I may work on others too; it depends on how much it wears me out, lol. You can only deal with randoms for so long before it's just like... no fucking more, please god. I also get bored of raids easily. I've only been raiding Firelands for not even two months and I'm bored to death of it. Doing the same raid several times a week? Eeeeeh....

10+ Year Old Account
    As of my current guild, the GM plans to run 2 10 mans during the week, and then on Friday, we get the groups together and run a 25 man with 5 or so pugs.

I may or may not use it on my alts, most likely, but in a premade hopefully.

Deleted
    Alts and achievments. It's kinda useless

I shall use it when I'm bored and not doing hard modes on my main. :P
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Deleted
    Wow LFR was a real succes atleast! I'm gonna keep using it a long time. =D