Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    Considering the time and patience that is required to get the 'perfect' Pokémon without hacking/other tools, the rage it would cause would be immense. And I am not talking about catch percentages or specific Pokémon, I am talking about the IV system.
    I could not possibly write enough about how much I hate the EV and IV system's complete lack of transparency. It took them a generation and a half to finally show what natures do, now they need to do the same for EVs and IVs.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I do not even want pokemon to go 3d...I still play pokemon blue and yellow on my original game boy, the beige one, from 1989... :P
    so old fasioned

and to to quote iris from the Black and White seiries "your such a little kid"

10+ Year Old Account
    I always would of liked a transition from the portables to a console game with the same formula but I much rather have a new Pokemon RPG similar to Colosseum and XD. I want to see a further expansion of the games world and possibly new stories rather then just the same premise of starting out as a Pokemon trainer all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I could not possibly write enough about how much I hate the EV and IV system's complete lack of transparency. It took them a generation and a half to finally show what natures do, now they need to do the same for EVs and IVs.
    I stopped bothering about it. When I play the games I do Nuzlocke's, when I want to compete I go to Pokémon Online. The fact that EVs and IVs do not even have their impact directly shown in-game in any manner is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    I stopped bothering about it. When I play the games I do Nuzlocke's, when I want to compete I go to Pokémon Online. The fact that EVs and IVs do not even have their impact directly shown in-game in any manner is ridiculous.
    I almost got into PO, but it felt... different without hand-raised pokemon. The Wi-Fi options were also.... sparse, in the actual games, so I didn't get too much into that either.

I tried Nuzlockes, but every time my usual Pokemon luck interfered and got somebody killed (seriously like 6 times before I even had two badges, and this was one of the easy pokemon games), I broke the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Nintendo has stated they currently have no interests in creating a pokemon MMO. They even have shut down ppls sites that had fan made ones so I'm guessing they're strongly against the idea period.

Id love it as long as it wasnt another Jrpg, make it into an action rpg, with dodging etc, i think that could make a great great game, but if they tried it theyd end up turning it into tekken tbh

Quote Originally Posted by codsafish View Post
    I don't get why this hasn't happened yet.
    The game developers just answered you personally
    https://youtu.be/zgAbM7s8CdY?t=3m6s

(too bad it's a banned user, but fun how they reply from this board!)

10+ Year Old Account
    That 6 year old necro

7+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought I was necroing with Ultra Sun and Moon that they pulled up an MMO champ page thread on there had me in stitches.

I hope so, I'd be all over that. A real 3d pokemon game. Nothing innovative, just the same old same old in true 3d.