what am i missing? (spriest hrag10)

heroic rag10 yesterday. di, no BoM. do not spriests w/legendary have highest dps in theory? HELP

www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/rt-juhybg2yjaavjqwo/sum/damageDone/

First of all, your dot uptime can be better. Also, you aren't casting dark archangel often enough.

Now looking at the burn phase, I can see that: You are moving too much and not casting enough. You didn't cast enough mind blast and mind flays. Plus, your dot uptime wasn't 100%, which is unacceptable at this critical moment.

You really need to minimize movement, and when you move, spam devouring plague or SWD (during execute).

For comparison sake, I do ~40.8k dps during the burn (and I forgot my flask...) without the legendary, while you did ~35k. I choose to look at this phase because it's the most predictable phase.
    Last edited by FieryBull; 2011-11-17 at 06:04 PM.

You can't rely on a legendary to do decent dps, even bad players with a legendary do bad dps (not AS bad, but still). Looking at your logs, your DoT uptimes seem pretty low compared to my first kill log:

Yours (Fight length 12:15)

Name Amount Uptime
    Shadow Word: Pain 19 654.5 s 88.9 %
    Devouring Plague 33 579.0 s 78.7 %
    Vampiric Touch 46 543.0 s 73.8 %

Mine (Fight length 11:02)

Name Amount Uptime
    Shadow Word: Pain 7 614.2 92.5 %
    Devouring Plague 52 612.2 92.2 %
    Vampiric Touch 43 576.8 86.9 %

You're also casting Shadow Word: Pain a lot, not sure if thats a recast due to it dropping off, or because your multidotting the adds. Also, if mana permits, you should be spamming Devouring Plague every time you need to move. I'm not a wiz with WoL so I can't say for sure, but it doesn't look like you're doing much at all when moving, except maybe a Shadow Word: Death. One big thing I can see as well is your Shadowform uptime: 79%, meaning that you were out of it for about 3 minutes. That's a long time, even acounting for hymns and the occasional helping heal.

Looking at your armory; you need to get Darkmoon Card: Volcano. Its the 3rd best in slot trinket at the moment, behind Heroic Necromantic Focus and Heroic VPLC. Replace your rep trinket with it. Apart from that, theres not much more i can advise, other than the basic stuff: double pot, be casting ALL the time, queue your spells so you aren't wasting time between casts and so on.

Deleted
    volcano is not better than Theralion's Mirror heroic and Normal VPLC

It's a good idea to look at stickies before posting.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-My-DPS-Thread

Make sure to read the OP before posting and follow the format.