Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow people blow a little comment out of proportion. NDA lifting isn't happening yet and it wouldn't be a friday thing if it did. the game is still seriously being tested.

interesting could be new operation? new flashpoints? something about the beta weekend?

don't make it something it's not. they didn't say BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, he just simply said something interesting.

Deleted
    They'll release Sith Inquisitor Character progression vid (Most friday updates seem to be trailer related)

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    wow people blow a little comment out of proportion. NDA lifting isn't happening yet and it wouldn't be a friday thing if it did. the game is still seriously being tested.

interesting could be new operation? new flashpoints? something about the beta weekend?

don't make it something it's not. they didn't say BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, he just simply said something interesting.
    they also said no new info at Eurogamer Expo and then we got the RD.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-18 at 02:56 AM.

what ever it is i hope they dont wait as late in the day as they did last time to post it. My refresh button was damn near worn out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    They'll release Sith Inquisitor Character progression vid (Most friday updates seem to be trailer related)
    That would be amazing. My guess is if they released it first there wouldn't be any Republic to slay.

idk i guess since i visit leak websites regularly everyday NDA lift wont even seem interesting to me at all >_> ... Though it could very well be insight on the Legacy system .. god plz let be the legacy system! daddy wants a new miraluka sith warrior! lol
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Why would the lifting on the NDA be a big announcement? Who really cares? The essentially invited almost everyone to the weekend beta tests anyway.

Maybe they will be offering free Diablo III digital copies to anyone who signs up for a full year of SWTOR! More likely though, they are just going to announce that all of the items from the collectors edition will be available for ingame credits. They will even mail you the collectors edition box for 4 million credits!

OMG WERE GETTING PANDAS!!!!!

(im sorry i just couldnt resist it)

Im hoping for some info on the second operation, or the legacy system. Both would be fine with me.

thanks to a website ill be putting my money on Legacy System !

DAMN YOU NDA WHY MUS YOU EXISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm guessing it'll be a double Prog video release, Consular and Inquisitor.

He's saying it'll be interesting because I don't think a week has gone by since.... well since the class video came out when the consular forums weren't spammed with 'will our progress video be this week?' threads, and he's interested to see their reactions.

DO WANT, but NDA lift seems more likely. Or maybe I am just suffering from an epic case of wishful thinking.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

I've seen a couple people speculate that they may explain how early access works, as in what date of pre-order gets you what date of early access. Heads exploding over that will be fun.

anychance that it s about SWTOR is coming out as F2P? that would be awesome... imposible but awesome

Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    anychance that it s about SWTOR is coming out as F2P? that would be awesome... imposible but awesome
    Oh yes, because the game failing and losing money would be so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    No thanks. Lowered production value? No.

OT: Legacy system!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    gonna go with NDA lift. with the massive amounts of people that will be testing next weekend there will be no way to stop information from leaking out.
    I was thinking this too
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

It would hardly lower production value. Its not like the game has crazy 3D Avatar graphics....

Quote Originally Posted by whill4 View Post
    It would hardly lower production value. Its not like the game has crazy 3D Avatar graphics....
    Yes because graphics are the only thing that are expensive when you make a game... you graphics haters will take any chance to make a shot at it, won't you?

I could care less about graphics unless they look like cave drawings.

I'm just saying the game would probably make more than money from the box alone. Espicially when the box is 60 bucks and the CE is 150. But this is pretty offtopic so whatev...
    Last edited by whill4; 2011-11-18 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post