Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    they should have made survival a melee class

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Likely View Post
    they should have made survival a melee class
    It actually was intended to be the melee spec of the hunter class, and I would really like them to go melee with survival in MoP, seeing how it can be possible with the (supposed) changes they have shown in Blizzcon(aka ranged slot and weapon slot gets combined).

Thought the comercial was kinda nheh, chuck norris jokes are way too overused now. I did however like the model they did. Maybe we can have hope for new models anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Thought the comercial was kinda nheh, chuck norris jokes are way too overused now. I did however like the model they did. Maybe we can have hope for new models anytime?
    why do you care considering you hate the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Every time I think about coming back Blizzard helps me out with moments like this. Thanks again, I was looking for a reason to come back, this should keep me away for a few months longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Blizzard Book of Wisdom - Chapter 3
    "How to waste customers money on pointless stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrizMas View Post
    aahaaaa, NOW i know where all my money goes =)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaricus View Post
    What a terrible ad. No wonder they lost 2 million customers. Firstly chuck norris jokes are ancient and secondly this ad shows nothing about what the game is about.
    I hear it makes you look cool to bash blizzard on a blizzard fan forum.
    On a sidenote, i'd say they probably lost customers due to the fact there was NO new advertising outside of the cata trailer that i have seen this xpac. As far as the "customer money" thing goes, i'd say that all business budgets money for marketing and that is not the same money that goes into developement. However, I feel that as it is such a well known business model, it shocks me that I would even have to reiterate that, and possibly be wasting my time explaining it if such common knowlege escapes you.

I want a Mila Kunis wow Commercial

what i am looking forward to is a inclusion into the game kind of like the whole Mr T mohawk grenade thing. Have him as a neutral monk trainer, or a rare mob that walks along pandeara that is not killable, but you can attack him.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does that human model look terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    I want a Mila Kunis wow Commercial
    I was thinking the same thing earlier, or a Family Guy cartoon showing meg getting trashed by her family again and running to her room and taking her anger out in the WOW bg's/arena.

Quote Originally Posted by zasso View Post
    chuck norris doesn't have a faction, he is his own faction.

But did you not seem him beating the crap out of that gnome? Proves everyone hates gnomes.
    freaking awesome!!!!!!
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, more than I would have thought. Here comes those sub climbs!

Oh great, they chose a nutjob for the hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Alliance. Ew.
    Don't be upset that Chuck Norris chose the superior faction.

I approve of the gnome bashing in this video.

ChuckNorris is a mele fighter but is a hunter too why? because is chuck norris thats why! I gonna make a hunter with chucknorris name gonna be awesome!

Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, Chuck Norris is great and the trailer was pretty good. However, I am going to be seriously disappointed if Blizzard don't do something with this and put Chuck Norris into the game for a special event thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

In all seriousness, I haven't seen Chuck Norris in action since he was doing Walker, Texas Ranger. The guy looks great for somebody who's 71.