Deleted

How I predict WoW will be tomorrow.

Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified Look at me transmogrified

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    That and *hey look I'm special because i have raid finder gear lololololol*.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Down, for a lot of tomorrow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Recyclops View Post

What if Raid finder Tier color is superior to the others?

Deleted
    We wont even see each others gears unless we do pvp
    People cause of flying mounts play with quite a zoomed out camera, same goes for raids and the abundance of aoe clusterfudge all over your screen

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    what is this I don't even...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Based upon my experience in LFD, LFR gear should have higher stats than normal raids ... I mean - a bunch of randoms getting a boss down without Vent ? That is the ultimate challenge

I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton View Post
    I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth

This, everywhere!

I predict that tomorrow wow will be filled with tons of complaining about every last thing blizz implemented

Lock the thread....nothing else to add.

How I predict the forums to be tomorrow:

"4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN"

From what I understand the ilvl req. Blizzard set for using the Raid Finder is rather low. And the quality of players you are grouped with often mirrors the LFD. If that is the case then completing a raid for that loot you are laughing at could well be more difficult than those ten-mans Blizzard keeps nerfing.

EDIT:

And I expect that the game will be down most of the day, maybe not coming up until after 8pm EST, as is normal for Blizzard when it comes to major content patch's.
    Last edited by Twotonsteak; 2011-11-29 at 03:47 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    How I predict the forums to be tomorrow:

"4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN 4.3 IS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN"
    isnt it always? except that it was 4.2, 4.1, 4.0, 3.3.5, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1, 3.0....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Based upon my experience in LFD, LFR gear should have higher stats than normal raids ... I mean - a bunch of randoms getting a boss down without Vent ? That is the ultimate challenge
    This ^ oh so much.

The sheer amount of idiots i have run into in LFD has made me wish the world would take a nazi like stance on how people with retarded level IQ's are treated.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

From my time on the PTR.

Imagine this. About every 5 groups or more, you almost ALWAYS get at least one player who is a huge, epic asshole.

You will always have one of these in your LFR. Every single time.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP didn't really give us anything to discuss, so going to close. If you want to open a new thread making predictions about tomorrow, please be my guest! <3
    Last edited by Splenda; 2011-11-29 at 04:18 AM. Reason: grammar fail
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)