Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    /facepalm

Have you checked the gear on the player you are accusing of exploitation? The answer is obviously no, as there is only one 384 tier piece on that player whereas, other ones in addition to those swords are all higher than the LFR level, hence, they've dropped from the normal lockout, and, moreover only the first four bosses of the instance is available for the kill on LFR.

If you are to go up against this you are either delusional or of the Zandalari Tribe...

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW Wakoz's gear is normal mode tier, not LFR. GOOD EVIDENCE! Oh yea and the weapon can drop 4x per kill from deathwing(yes it happened) And you cant even get do last 4 in LFR anyway. Have they been farming LFR? sure. Is Wakoz's gear from Exploiting LFR? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuarylol View Post
    Blizzard have stated that someone reciving loot from the same boss, twice in 1 week in LFD is classed as exploit, you are going to stand there and tell me with that picture infront of you, that in MAX 2 25 mans and 1 10 man raid, that warrior there got ALL HIS GEAR?

Either you are a fanboy, or just delusional my friend.
    No, you're just a clueless boy. There's nothing wrong about bringing 1 of each token "user" and 22 others and just change those 3 to new ones for next run.

Also like a lot of people already said, the gear on the person you whiners use as "proof" is 397. Not LFR gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Finnish guild exempt from the rules due to having American developers in the guild. Sounds plausible.
    when people wish to believe in conspiracies they really do.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LichslayerX View Post
    People really should not be suprised. Paragon has Blizzard Devs in its Guild. They are effectively above the law as was shown when Ensidia got the Lich King kill before them.
    Can you provide proofs, that there is Devs in Finnish Guild? Waiting for link
    Maybe falling to troll..

------

I don't know how many of you popped into the IRC rooms during the day yesterday but things were a bit chaotic, fun, melodramatic at times, and trolltastic. Cheeky members of Paragon and Method (in particular) were announcing bans, item removals, and more. Some notorious trolls were fueling the fires of overreaction with more tidbits of misinformation. This cheeky behaviour was often fueled by the occasional visit by a player trying to either get more information on what was going on or trying to voice their dissatisfaction with what was going on based on the facts they had from, probably, reading the various threads out there. Not all comments were based in fact, however, and the trollishness of some folks probably helped turn things into a bit of a drama-fest. Suffice to say, this morning things are calmer and, apparently, no final decisions have been made about item removal or bans yet. I will say that the Russian guild, Карфаген, may have won the troll awards with their post, on their site, claiming that they had been given a 72-hour ban (http://karfagen-wow.ru/). Cheeky Russians! (Love you guys! Srsly!)

http://www.paragon.fi/news/dragon-so...s-week-1-day-4

Fun to see people to fall their troll. They have logged out many times without gear in past, It's pretty common on top raiding, when you don't want to reveal any tactics.
    Last edited by Gramexer; 2011-12-05 at 09:19 AM.
    (>^^)> Pandas

People really should not be suprised. Paragon has Blizzard Devs in its Guild. They are effectively above the law as was shown when Ensidia got the Lich King kill before them.
    Yes, finnish guild with only finnish speaking members has guild full of american WoW devs. You gotta be shitting me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard have stated that someone reciving loot from the same boss, twice in 1 week in LFD is classed as exploit, you are going to stand there and tell me with that picture infront of you, that in MAX 2 25 mans and 1 10 man raid, that warrior there got ALL HIS GEAR?

Personally, I don't like to tell someone that I think they are a moron until I rule out all of the possibilities.

But yeah, it's definitely possible. I mean, 25 kills is a little suspicious... But RNG is RNG. Someone can roll a 99 5 times and you could roll 100 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    So a guild that speaks exclusively Finnish, based in Europe, has American developers in their ranks.

Do you guys really believe this?
    /doublefacepalm

proof? or are you just spewing horse shit?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferential treatment of "Big Name Guilds" is as old as the MMO-Genre. This is nothing new. LoS and FoH in EQ could get away with unbelievable things, too. And we all know where Tigole Bitties (Hee Hee, to think a GM gave him the last name at lvl 20 and didn't figure it out) and the FoH Dude work now...

As far as I'm concerned, I never gave a big fat turd what Überguilds do. Their crap doesn't smell any less than mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    When a DK blocks, he does so with his face.

At least as to the deathwing weapons it has to be said, that in LFR Deathwing is not available yet. So his weapons cannot have anything to do with any sort of LFR Issues.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard does hand out "Special favors" allot of the time to people they know or like, however that particular guild does not have blizzard dev's in it.

There have been many examples in the past of blizzard giving special treatment & services to guilds just because they either know a dev personally or have one in their guild.

The earliest example I can think of was way back in vanilla when they allowed an entire guild on a Pve realm to sever transfer to a PVP realm before it was allowed, they were allowed to do this because their guild leader Rob Pardo AKA Enoyis was Alex Afairasiabi's guild leader when he played Everquest.
    Last edited by zcks; 2011-12-05 at 09:47 AM.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    That is true, there is no evidence Vodka have been banned, but I'm just saying that if someone runs LFR 19 times, and has Full Tier gear with 2 Deathwing Weapons in the first week of the encounter, something has to be wrong...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Wakoz/simple
    Look at his gear, he got 1! 384 Ilvl which is LFR gear, the other tier pieces and weapons are all DS normal gear.

Deleted
    As many people has said, he has only 1 LFR piece. The reason why he has so many 397's is because they probably use loot council on their raids, as every top guild should. And they decided it would be best to give a lot of items to Landsoul because he's probably a player capable of using the loot to provide a good dps boost.

Stop making posts without evidence, you only make a fool of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Junezz View Post
    Look at his gear, he got 1! 384 Ilvl which is LFR gear, the other tier pieces and weapons are all DS normal gear.
    Do you think these conspiracy theorists care about that? There is a logical explanation how this can actually be done legit, but it's more fun to just go around shouting exploit exploit.

Hint: 3 mains, 22 alts. Rotate the mains. Nobody ever receives loot again from same boss. No abuse / exploit done.

Deleted
    Hehe wow... this is EvE and BoB all over again...

Deleted
    So much anger, so much hate.. and yet no clear proof anywhere.
    Top guilds will not exploit simply because they know it can be to hurtful in terms of sponsors and the likes.. being 10 in the world dont bring in any cash or sponsers. Being top 5 does. So exploiting and knowing what blizzard will most likely do, will keep top guilds of exploiting.
    They are simply smarter than that.

Sometimes people spend to much time on mmo (not that you shouldnt, awesome site) and not enough time cuddling your brain into being more efficient towards thinking outside the box.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Completely possible to get full tier and two weapons in the first reset, you can't exploit normal mode for loot. We had two weapons this week too. I'm not saying paragon didn't exploit LFR but your screenshot of normal mode loot just screams of tinfoil hat. Try applying some common sense to things for once.
    Troof, our hunter got 5/5 in our 10mans first week in DS, being the only one who could use that token, and having only that token drop XD

I'd guess the top guilds have a "loot table" type thing, where they prioritise who will get what. Getting one person their 2/4 set is more beneficial to the raid that lots of people having one bit, and having to leave it in their bags as they can't break their 4 set bonus. For upgrades, you should be going (for locks at least) old 4 set > 2 set/2 set > new 4 set.

That could well be why one person came out geared as hell. Making wild speculations, about loot that drops from a different difficulty level is crazy talk

Blizzard is so stupid for letting this happen. Tier tokens should not even drop from LFR.