If Spurs win championship OR sweep 4, 4, 4 then I'll buy you some Spurs wristbands.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 06:31 PM ----------

Forgot to congratulate Miami on their sweep without Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If Spurs win championship OR sweep 4, 4, 4 then I'll buy you some Spurs wristbands.
    What'll you buy me if the Lakers win 4 games in a row against the Spurs?

Forgot to congratulate Miami on their sweep without Wade.
    Must have been tough.

I'll match your Dad's share in the Lakers franchise if Lakers beat Spurs in this series. So you can have 24% in the company.

And if that doesn't work out, I'll buy you this sweater.

I'll match your Dad's share in the Lakers franchise if Lakers beat Spurs in this series. So you can have 24% in the company.
    Neat. I'll be holding you to that.

And if that doesn't work out, I'll buy you this sweater.

And if the Knicks beat the Heat, I'll get you an official bib, pictured here:

If the bulls beat the Heat who is gonna get me this

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If the bulls beat the Heat who is gonna get me this
    Is that the gnome that Tim Duncan and David Robinson was talking about in the commercial.

Nope guess not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Spurs up 20 and Dwight Howard is out of the game on two technicals. Hilarious.

Doesn't look like you're getting that pink hoodie Iced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show a replay of a transition 3-pointer, twice. Don't show the following controversial foul (whether or not it was in the act of shooting)

Show an alley-oop, show the guy in slow-mo screaming, don't show the dive into the crowd that saved the ball and led to the allley-oop.

Yeah, nice TNT...

If they kept playing who do you think would eventually win a game first, the Bucks or the Lakers?

I think I might go with the Bucks since the Lakers looked absolutely pathetic in their games

Doesn't look like you're getting that pink hoodie Iced.
    Well, shiiiiiiit. I was confident in my pick of Lakers winning four straight.

I know man. I was calling the bank to prep that $108 mil too.

I wanted to see Denver get shit done but lol I guess not.

What a joke Howard is. Gets tossed in the last game because he's a whiney brat who can't take physicality. Don't suck at free throws and you wont be in this position.

I'm not even a Lakers fan and I firmly believe he wont be back next season. Kobe wont put up with his shit.

Called it at the begining of the year, dwight is like tmac, you dont know how bad he really is until he plays for your team.

Celtics are going to make the greatest comeback in nba history (sorry blue), cant stop the gay love fest Collins started today. He even compared the adversity of coming out with the boston bombs. Stern spoke highly of this, which is bad news for knicks fans.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Called it at the begining of the year, dwight is like tmac, you dont know how bad he really is until he plays for your team.

Celtics are going to make the greatest comeback in nba history (sorry blue), cant stop the gay love fest Collins started today. He even compared the adversity of coming out with the boston bombs. Stern spoke highly of this, which is bad news for knicks fans.
    How so? Tmac was a legit scorer and didn't have a nightmare falling out with his teams.

So there's a gay NBA player. Now all we need is a straight WNBA player!

Edit: I was infracted for this for "flaming". How is this flaming?
    Last edited by Neazy; 2013-04-30 at 02:59 AM.

Nets are alive!

? How OKC will do.

Atlanta made that shit 2-2. If Atlanta wins they're gonna get RAPEDDDDDDDD by Knicks omg I'd be so happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    OKC dominating at halftime. That's without Westbrook.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we supposed to care what Jason Collins' sexual orientation is? Why is there such a big deal being made about this? What I care about is the fact that he is over the hill and probably won't play another game in the league.

Houston came back from Pendulous' mean comments!

Tonight is LAC Memphis andddd Golden State Denver, right?

Also, who cares if someone is gay, get the fuck over it. It's not gonna get weird unless Ibaka touches Blake's privates again.