Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty I will actually add something now.

Pat I don't believe anyone is doubting the exsistance of Blood Magi in wow as they do exist. And yes they are, for the most part, not like Blood Magi from other sources. The only ones that actively participate in the consumption of blood are the Fel users. But as for the actual ability to RP as a Blood Magi, as you are describing, would be quite acceptable. Which has been stated.

It seems now that we are just digressing into pointless arguing over the actual naming of the, for lack of a better word, "class". So I think we should just leave it as most people find the term Hemomancer is a little silly and/or not as pleasing to the ears as other terms such as Blood Magi.

I would rather not have to request a lock over something so foolish so lets just let it lay unless you have something meaningful and constructive to add.

This thread hasn't yet gotten to the point where it requires a lock. However, I also think that for the most part, it really doesn't have much point to it, as the thing the OP wants is, as a couple of the roleplayers on the first page have already pointed out, already exists... just not with the technical name "blood mage". I'm honestly not sure if discussion can really continue in a proper way, considering we've already answered the thread's question, but I will leave this thread open for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Blood Death Knights anyone?
    Blood death knights have 1-3 spells that could be seen as actually taking control of blood, Blood boil, MAYBE pestiliance, and possibly Death and decay

Their talent spec has many blood abilities that technically could be considered magic, blood caked blades, Heart Strike/Blood Strike, Their mastery I believe is technically a blood shield. Blood Tap, Blood Rites, Rune Tap, Blood Parasite. Pretty much almost the entire tree is blood magic.

Not to mention that, well, you aren't limited by in-game spells while roleplaying. You don't necessarily HAVE to use only those spells. If you did, it certainly wouldn't be as entertaining, particuarly as a mage, a pure spellcaster.