Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Upgrade from Standard to Digital Deluxe.

Don't know if this has been posted or not already. If so, apologies.

https://account.swtor.com/user/digitalupgrade
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

That's good, I got the standard edition and I'll probably get it.

Wanted to get a physical copy of the game and not a digital download, so bought the standard edition :P But now I can upgrade..

Awesome!

Was wondering about that as well, do we just pay the difference? or is there something extra? (fees n etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know - thanks for sharing.

I wish they gave you something physical instead of a bunch of virtual items for the upgrade price.

I hope they allow this for 'red zoners'.

Deleted
    How much is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for posting this, but we're missing one important piece of info: What's it cost?

:-P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to know this exists, I was wondering if they were going to continue to make the DDE available or if it was a preorder only thing. Good to know in case I end up getting screwed on my CE.

Yeah I'm stoked this exists. I'll prob switch mine. Thanks for the link

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    I wish they gave you something physical instead of a bunch of virtual items for the upgrade price.
    The company wouldn't make as much money then though.

indeed i am also wondering the cost (cant see as i havent gotten my physical box yet)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I imagine the cost is just the difference from standard to the deluxe digital edition. $10 or $20 last I checked. Rift did the same thing at their launch, I imagine it made them quite a bit more money too, I personally was one of the people to pay the difference for the upgrade.

Wish they offered this a couple of weeks ago when i had to contact support to cancel my standard so I could order a deluxe..

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for sharing, OP.

Hope I'll get the physical box while this offer is still available
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Eh, I would have to know If the Items are even worth It before I even upgrade. If the Items are worth the extra 10-20 bucks, then I might do It. We don't even know what the Holocam does. I'm more Interested In that then any of the other Items.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Eh, I would have to know If the Items are even worth It before I even upgrade. If the Items are worth the extra 10-20 bucks, then I might do It. We don't even know what the Holocam does. I'm more Interested In that then any of the other Items.
    Frankly I'd say that no virtual items are worth an extra 20 bucks. It comes with a few vanity items, a non-combat pet, and a mount.

$19.99 in the US. About the same to you overseas types, though in your own currencies. Read that on Rockjaw's twitter earlier. Glad it helped. :P

I wonder if the upgraded version also comes with free VIP passes for all your characters, like the normal deluxe version does. That might be worth the cost to upgrade, since 1,000,000 credits is a lot to spend on a VIP pass for all your characters.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekr View Post
    I wonder if the upgraded version also comes with free VIP passes for all your characters, like the normal deluxe version does. That might be worth the cost to upgrade, since 1,000,000 credits is a lot to spend on a VIP pass for all your characters.
    The Digital Deluxe does NOT come with the VIP pass. Otherwise, I wouldn't be spending $150 on my CE. :P