Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They got TWO heroic dragonmaws.. I WANT

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heXed View Post
    i mean world first encounter done. (8/8)
    STARS? Yogg-0 ring a bell? He was the real end metric for Tier 8, not Algalon, in many peoples minds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with how absolutely terrible your analogy is, nice strawman bro.

Since I'm bored, you sure as hell do still have a chance to get 8/8H. Them getting it first doesn't mean it's now closed off forever. Odds are you, like me, are in a guild nobody gives two fucking shits about anyways so I don't see why it should matter.
    You do realize that since KOREANS (yes asians) managed to kill Spine AND Madness this easily, I don't even bother trying it my self, because it wouldn't be a challenge. Fuck Blizzard and their easymodes. I just can't enjoy this game anymore.

Infracted. I have no mercy for this. - Herecius

Way to miss obvious sarcasm and then refuse to edit my post to say it was sarcastic.
    Last edited by mmoc83d498c952; 2011-12-24 at 01:15 PM.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with how absolutely terrible your analogy is, nice strawman bro.

Since I'm bored, you sure as hell do still have a chance to get 8/8H. Them getting it first doesn't mean it's now closed off forever. Odds are you, like me, are in a guild nobody gives two fucking shits about anyways so I don't see why it should matter.
    I'm not bored enough to get mad at people on a forum, unlike you.

When you spend all year watching the NFL, you want it to culminate into a grand finale, not into something as stupid as what happened.

When you take 3/4 of the teams out, then it becomes even more stupid.

GG blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    To the guy that said 10mans don't count... Even blizz said they do so i take there word over yours. And in Korea they class 10mans as the hard ones.
    It wasn't even 10 man. It was 25.

Deleted
    STARS? Yogg-0 ring a bell? He was the real end metric for Tier 8, not Algalon, in many peoples minds.
    Algalon and Sinestra don't count anyway as they're optional bosses.

Can't forget Sinestra 10m either, which was the far more brutal version (at the time). These guys have always been nipping on the heels of other guilds, it's great to see them get a World First, so big ups to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    I'm not bored enough to get mad at people on a forum, unlike you.

When you spend all year watching the NFL, you want it to culminate into a grand finale, not into something as stupid as what happened.

When you take 3/4 of the teams out, then it becomes even more stupid.

GG blizzard.
    So, you're playing WoW just so you can watch top guilds go at it for world first, in a video game?

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    You do realize that since KOREANS (yes asians) managed to kill Spine AND Madness this easily, I don't even bother trying it my self, because it wouldn't be a challenge. Fuck Blizzard and their easymodes. I just can't enjoy this game anymore.
    racist much?

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Algalon and Sinestra don't count anyway as they're optional bosses.
    What a silly thing to say. They're not optional bosses if you're doing heroic content.

So, you're playing WoW just so you can watch top guilds go at it for world first, in a video game?

Huh?
    No, but it is part of the experience that I do enjoy.

Deleted
    Here are the loots :

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...2%B0%EC%9D%98/ got Souldrinker (416 melee STR sword)

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...7%9C%EB%A6%AC/ got Blade of the Unmaker (416 dagger)

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...%8A%A4/Gortyu/ got Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind (416 caster dagger)

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...A%A4/Neichell/ got Maw of the Dragonlord (416 healer mace)

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...%A4/Versaille/ got Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind (416 caster dagger) aswell

http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...6%AC%EC%97%90/ got Maw of the Dragonlord (416 healer mace) aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz, so glad Paragon never got it, Atleast you achieved it fairly and proves that Paragon just another Hardcore and needs to exploit to get World Firsts.

Deleted

Huh?
    Also, you can't watch them, only see the x/X counter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Can't forget Sinestra 10m either, which was the far more brutal version (at the time). These guys have always been nipping on the heels of other guilds, it's great to see them get a World First, so big ups to them.
    Ah, good point, I completely overlooked that.

They've been around, folks.

Well i think i should say gratz to them,being a world's first is not an easy job.And yeah Airwaves is right,10m counts of course otherwise they shouldn't add that option for raids.10 mans were harder than 25 ones but still it's not impossible

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    Also, you can't watch them, only see the x/X counter
    Exactly. The football analogy is absolutely horrible. You're not watching guilds compete against eachother, you're waiting all year just to stare at the scoreboard after the game is done, if that's the analogy he wants to use.

wow, just wow.

talk about a blindside

grats to them from lolstomping the rest of the worlds best!

new champs in the house yall!

Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    No, no they dont.

1reset for DS just like all the rest of us.
    2resets was only for FL and 3months after it opend, they got the grAnd total of 6 more raids out of it.
    Get your head of of your black hole.

Grts to KIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Haitischmock View Post
    2 firelands resets>>more legendary staffs>>much more damage
    Spine of Deathwing was a harsh damage test, therefore these additional legendaries were a huge bonus
    You do realize that for instance Blood Legion have more legendaries in their guild/wf kills last week then KIN has on theirs???
    Last edited by Intwine; 2011-12-20 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    2 resets per week on firelands. QQ mo4r pl0x