Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Watching 2 seasons of Wakfu. Not really interested in the mmorpg, but the french animated series is amazing. Watching the subbed version from brotherhoodoftofu.com. Big props to that site for having it all there.

Playing a bit of SW:TOR, getting HoM to at least 30/50 and preparing to go back to school in a few weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing other video games that will not get much love once the game releases, mainly console. Played wow for 7 years (2 years total in hours logged O.o), other games need love until the next great thing comes along. Saints Row 3 co-op. Team Fortress 2. Finishing a few games here and there before upcoming sequels. Reading rumors about the next-gen systems being announced at E3 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Playing other video games that will not get much love once the game releases, mainly console. Played wow for 7 years (2 years total in hours logged O.o), other games need love until the next great thing comes along. Saints Row 3 co-op. Team Fortress 2. Finishing a few games here and there before upcoming sequels. Reading rumors about the next-gen systems being announced at E3 this year.
    Holy fuck That's a lotta' love from your main :P

Yeah I'm playing Battlfield 3 on PC atm, but it won't last until GW2 release D:

Well, it might until open beta ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Yeah I'm playing Battlfield 3 on PC atm
    This just arrived from my bro as a late Xmas gift this morning Looking forward to trying it out later

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    This just arrived from my bro as a late Xmas gift this morning Looking forward to trying it out later
    Awesome! It's a great game, still really active too

urgh.....barely plays on this PC will order my new one this weekend though

urgh.....barely plays on this PC will order my new one this weekend though
    Awwwww yeah! Then you'll have 2 babies, lmao.

the old republic

Awwwww yeah! Then you'll have 2 babies, lmao.
    lal...aye that's the plan.
    I'm actually gonna buy a massive new desk too...have both PCs on it. I'm really designing an epic man-cave in my head
    -the things we do to occupy ourselves while waiting for this game lol

lal...aye that's the plan.
    I'm actually gonna buy a massive new desk too...have both PCs on it. I'm really designing an epic man-cave in my head
    -the things we do to occupy ourselves while waiting for this game lol
    Sigh, I need a new desk, too. -.-

Sigh, I need a new desk, too. -.-
    Could fed-ex my old one? It's an Ikea wobbly jobby though... /shudder

10+ Year Old Account
    Self loathing and ToR. Mostly the Self-loathing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, TERA just opened for closed beta sign ups for the US. So bored I actually signed up. I was originally, like 2-3 years ago, looking forward to this game. After hearing about crafting and the political system I have become much less interested. That along with them editing clothing for north america because we can't take seeing women showing off skin means I will probably waste some time in the beta while waiting for GW2, but I will probably never purchase it. Sounds good for short play, but I doubt I could play it for months/years at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Well, TERA just opened for closed beta sign ups for the US. So bored I actually signed up. I was originally, like 2-3 years ago, looking forward to this game. After hearing about crafting and the political system I have become much less interested. That along with them editing clothing for north america because we can't take seeing women showing off skin means I will probably waste some time in the beta while waiting for GW2, but I will probably never purchase it. Sounds good for short play, but I doubt I could play it for months/years at a time.
    What the hell is TERA? O.o

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.tera-online.com/

As I said, some of my main gripes are the political system and more material to clothing for the US. Yes, some of the original armors can be pretty revealing. So? It's a fantasy game, who cares?

Getting infractions, all day erryday.

I can help out if you would like another ;P -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-01-13 at 02:50 AM.

As I said, some of my main gripes are the political system and more material to clothing for the US. Yes, some of the original armors can be pretty revealing. So? It's a fantasy game, who cares?
    Cool, I signed up for the BETA anyways, you never know :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Getting infractions, all day erryday.
    Lol awww sheeeet!

10+ Year Old Account

Personally i like the political system... what turned me off about it was the whole tank healer thing because the more i'm playing games with that systemthe more i learn to despise it.... And i'm kinda happy that all the females aren't running around in 3 strips of strategically placed cloth, although if someone wants to run around in that sort of "armor" i don't see why they can't if it's already in game....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Personally i like the political system... what turned me off about it was the whole tank healer thing because the more i'm playing games with that systemthe more i learn to despise it.... And i'm kinda happy that all the females aren't running around in 3 strips of strategically placed cloth, although if someone wants to run around in that sort of "armor" i don't see why they can't if it's already in game....
    It seems like a pretty cool game, saw some coverage and some demo's!