Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    For me its either the Male IA or the Male SW. Probably leaning towards the IA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    I think the next class should be voiced by the guy who voiced gordon freeman
    I read that as "the guy who voiced morgan freeman"

and thought that it would be badass to have him voicing something

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post

Heh. He would have to narrate the whole thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female IA and female Sith Warrior. Male BH sounds cool too.

I'm surprised no one mentioned female BH. She would be my second favorite to male IA.

Worst I've tried so far is male Consular. I know it's Nolan North, but that accent he puts on it is just terrible. I had to reroll female.

Huh, I haven't had any problem with male consular, but I guess since I rolled a Mirialen, I kind of expected him to sound like a tool.

Female IA is Female Hawke from Dragon Age 2.

Can't really say which one I like best yet since I haven't heard most of them but I like my female IA and you can't go wrong with femshep either.
    I do hate the voice of the female Inq though. ("Destroyer ...... out of nowhere")
    Last edited by Krysia; 2012-01-12 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Male Jedi Knight, because it's Solid Snake
    this a trillion

The male Consular is ok. Nothing spectacular. Sometimes really cheesy and sometimes fits perfectly for the role. It depends on how you design him to look. He goes well with your character in most cases though. Zabrak worked well. However, the epicness of voice acting comes forth much better when you get Nadia Grell as your companion. Holly Fields = <3 in terms of voice acting. Zenith is also extraordinarily well-voiced, while Iresso and Cedrax are both fairly good and on par with your own character. Cedrax has a mild advantage as his holo gf in Holiday really has some girlish charm in her which the actor manage to pull off well.

So the experience judged on the character's own voice is not so amazing, with the companions and main characters in your story? Freaking amazing. Nadia's dad, Senator Grell is another well-voiced character in the Consular storyline which makes the experience worth the money for the game.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    Having listened to all the Empire voice acting from leveling my own toon or listening to others, I can honestly say that they all sound like fags except the BH. Not played Republic for an extended time but from what I did hear, none of them sounded particularly bad ass.

Completely unacceptable. Infracted. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2012-01-13 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post

I like Morgan Freeman, but not having James Earl Jones voicing a Sith in this game is a crime...

And to the OP, the Male Imperial Agent is the best voice, IMO.

Really like my Male Smuggler. It really seems to fit him so well.
    Don't care for the male consular much at all. Think he was killing leveling one for me.

Also, damn you all. I was originally only going to level 8 characters to 50...now I feel like I should do 16! I was already thinking about making a Female Smuggler to see it with different voice acting / different choices... argh!

Think IA will be my next though along with my Jedi Knight.

Deleted
    Female IA is pretty good.

Female Consular and Female IA are making it difficult for me to play anything else. It just isn't the same without them...

15+ Year Old Account
    Female IA has indeed the best voiceover in my opinion.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Sith warrior is good imo.

You sir just converted this Sith to the Jedi, Well done!

<3 David Hayter

Not a very big fan of the male inquisitor voice, even though haven't played much of the male consular, but the voice is done by Nolan north, aka Nathan drake(uncharted), Desmond(assassin creed), Raphael(tmnt)
    which gets my vote.

Deleted
    Obviously this.