Deleted

Sentinal Jedi, skill tree?

Which Skill tree do you recommend, watchman, combat or focus?

I did combat for the forms, namely Ataru (sp?)
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    It really depends on your playstyle !

Combat works abit like combat rogue cataclysm style, focusing on pure physical damage, with a chance to proc extra melee hits at no cost.

Where the combat focuses on dots'n'procs and your management of those.

Personally I really like the watchman tree.

Focus is pretty much PvP only. I tried to clear a few of the quests I had in my log when I dinged 50 just for a little extra cash and something to do between queues. I gave up, figured it wasn't worth the hassle.

I played Combat up until 42, switched to Watchman (As I was informed by many it was better for questing and did more damage overall anyway). I find Combat better for leveling, as for Watchman to start racking up damage you need to have Merciless Slash at 3 stacks and constantly making use of it, wheras Combat's damage is roughly the same, with spikes for when Combat Trance is up and Precision Slash into Master Strike are used.

The one thing I found with Watchman spec was that I was able to punch higher than I was able to with Combat, I guess that's mostly due to the Healing and the ability to kite easier (Bleed up, slow, run, get a little health, rinse repeat) while for combat to really do damage you need to be in melee range, which defaces the point of kiting.

I'm 36 atm and I tried all three specs within the last level. I can say for certain that I enjoy the dot/healing (your dot crits heal you for 1% with no icd) of watchmen much more than either of the other trees. Once I'm at 40 and able to cap the specs I will try again but generally I can dot up all the mobs, hit em with a force slash and they're pretty much dead.

I guess I didn't really like combat because of the zen that atura form uses(the extra proc'd attack). I felt a slightly faster GCD for 2 skills is not really worth it. Maybe if all skills were to have their GCD lowered slightly I might be more interested.

Deleted
    I'm a personal fan of Focus on my guardian. Buff that increases your Force Sweep damage by 12.5% each stack and stacking up to 4 times; combine that with Zealous Leap giving Force Sweep a 100% crit chance. Boom. That damage; and it's AoE.

I did combat and I am really loving it. The top skill Blade Rush is absolutely amazing. Basically it hits with both lightsabers and gives you an automatic extra attack plus it increases your chance for the extra attacks for a short duration which you can keep up 100% of the time because there is no CD on Blade Rush.

I haven't tried the other trees but I have a friend who did Watchman and says he loves it.