Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Wait, what? You can't play a BroShep?! Holy crap. You better call BioWare up right now and get a refund, because I play FemSheps all the time and I'm a guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Exactly. I don´t know why Moontalon defends this topic so fiercly

Just give us a cinematic with Tali´s Face animated and it is OK. Heck I am even ok with they animate her to look like the picture ingame.
    Holy crap! How the hell was I supposed to know that only a male Shepard sees her face than by coming across the topic here!? DO TELL ME, MY GOOD MAN. DO TELL.

And I'm still totally with Megaira. Even if it's just a little glimpse like her turning to Shepard and giving a little smile, but still animated I'd be happy.

Deleted
    Because it's a ridiculous topic to begin with.
    HAHA could you tell me why? I don´t know but Aveline has a good point and there is no need to act like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Holy crap! How the hell was I supposed to know that only a male Shepard sees he face than by coming across the topic here!? DO TELL ME, MY GOOD MAN. DO TELL.
    You play the game. Part of the game is going back and replaying it differently to see what scenarios you might have missed. BioWare can't be held responsible because you don't.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 10:29 PM ----------

HAHA could you tell me why? I don´t know but Aveline has a good point and there is no need to act like you do.
    Because, once again, this all sounds like people finding something to complain about. You got to see her face. What does it matter if it's not on her character model? That would have been A STEP DOWN in quality. A computer model isn't going to look nearly as good as a photoshopped real world picture, period. But please, do continue demanding that BioWare give you less than what they already did.

Deleted
    I absolutely HATE playing BroShep since I first played ME1 !! I am not playing one trough ME2 just to see this picture in ME3.

Just render a stupid face ingame and give us a 10 sec glimpse of her face. No need to act like you do Moontalon.

Deleted
    You play the game. Part of the game is going back and replaying it differently to see what scenarios you might have missed. BioWare can't be held responsible because you don't.
    I'm sorry but I really don't understand why your attitude towards me and my opinion is what it is. I explained very clearly why I feel that way, in the clearest and neutral way I could come up with, and you just bash it down like "Your opinion is wrong! You could see her face! You got a picture omg". I've played Mass Effect(s) through multiple times and as I've stated on this thread multiple times, male Shepard bores me to death. I don't get it why the hell you can't see Tali's face as a female Shepard. You've been to hell and back with her more than once, she's telling you how she'd connect suits with you if she could whether you're male or female etc. And still nothing? So no, I'm not happy with how they dealt with it. Not at all. And I'm not going to bother explaining my opinion to you again since you're just deadset on me being plainly wrong for having an opinion that differs from yours.

I absolutely HATE playing BroShep since I first played ME1 !! I am not playing one trough ME2 just to see this picture in ME3.

Just render a stupid face ingame and give us a 10 sec glimpse of her face. No need to act like you do Moontalon.
    You can't choose not to do it when the option is available to you, and then demand BioWare accommodate you. You don't get it both ways, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry but I really don't understand why your attitude towards me and my opinion is what it is. I explained very clearly why I feel that way, in the clearest and neutral way I could come up with, and you just bash it down like "Your opinion is wrong! You could see her face! You got a picture omg". I've played Mass Effect(s) through multiple times and as I've stated on this thread multiple times, male Shepard bores me to death. I don't get it why the hell you can't see Tali's face as a female Shepard. You've been to hell and back with her more than once, she's telling you how she'd connect suits with you if she could whether you're male or female etc. And still nothing? So no, I'm not happy with how they dealt with it. Not at all. And I'm not going to bother explaining my opinion to you again since you're just deadset on me being plainly wrong for having an opinion that differs from yours.
    You're entitled to your opinion. I'm also entitled to my opinion that yours is groundless.

Once again, am I disappointed I didn't get to see Tali's face on her model? Yes. Am I going to sit here and reprimand BioWare because they chose to handle it differently than I would have liked? Hell no, particularly when it's very unlikely it would do any good anyway. If they had not given us Tali's face at all, perhaps I would, but they did, so here we are.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-02 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    You can't choose not to do it when the option is available to you, and then demand BioWare accommodate you. You don't get it both ways, I'm sorry.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm also entitled to my opinion that yours is unfounded.

Once again, am I disappointed I didn't get to see Tali's face on her model? Yes. Am I going to sit here and reprimand BioWare because they chose to handle it differently than I would have liked? Hell no, particularly when it's very unlikely it would do any good anyway. If they had not given us Tali's face at all, perhaps I would, but they did, so here we are.
    There is nothing wrong arguing about it. You can´t say that we can´t demand it. You know I am not that stupid to think that BW cares about my opinion but I can still bitch about it here.

I have played various different choices already and no I won´t play a MaleShep just to see Tali´s Picture because you say "hey it is ingame so don´t bitch about it". LOL

Deleted
    Sheesh, are you still being serious? I just simply gave the reasons why I'm not happy. I gave my opinion on how I would've loved to see it being handled. There's no need to shut my opinion down like I'm doing something wrong. I stated that I know damn well that this topic has been talked over on this thread over and over, and this is the one last time I'm stating my opinion since the topic was brought up. I'm not planning on going to BioWare's office with pitchfork and torches and demand them to fulfill what I want. I stated an opinion.

There is nothing wrong arguing about it. You can´t say that we can´t demand it. You know I am not that stupid to think that BW cares about my opinion but I can still bitch about it here.

I have played various different choices already and no I won´t play a MaleShep just to see Tali´s Picture because you say "hey it is ingame so don´t bitch about it". LOL
    Exactly this. I've played the games through with multiple variations. You shouldn't be forced to play male Shepard just to see Tali's face. I told you I wouldn't have even known about the whole deal without coming across it on this thread. And you can bet I would've been just as disappointed since I still wouldn't have been able to see the face as a female Shepard.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-05-02 at 08:44 AM.

And my apologies to both of you for getting snippy. I tend to get way too caught up in discussions. My family says I'd make a good politician. >_> I'm not sure if they mean it as a compliment or an insult.

Deleted
    Let's just drop the whole topic and have hugs from a Thresher Maw!

... Wait, what?

Let's just drop the whole topic and have hugs from a Thresher Maw!

... Wait, what?
    So husks have shoulder massages of death, and thresher maws have hugs of death?! I'm not sure which one I'd prefer...

In case any of you don't get the reference V

Deleted
    Damn that picture is great. Kalros <3 She is amazing, I mean she pwnd a Reaper.

On earth Wrex says something like:

"Earth looks pretty damaged if you look for a new planet you can come to Tuchanka. We even have a guard dog Kalros". Something along the line.

Deleted
    So husks have shoulder massages of death, and thresher maws have hugs of death?! I'm not sure which one I'd prefer...

In case any of you don't get the reference V
    [video=youtube;Lpj3dy9ALQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpj3dy9ALQ0[video]
    Hahah, I had already forgotten that whole video. If I'd have to choose I'd go for the hug. I think it's over sooner. And well, hugs are always awesome.

Hahah, I had already forgotten that whole video. If I'd have to choose I'd go for the hug. I think it's over sooner. And well, hugs are always awesome.
    Btw now that the discussion where i just read and didn't intervene in :P is over.
    did you by any chance forget about the little old Kasumi Avatar and sig we talked about earlier *wink* *wink* ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Btw now that the discussion where i just read and didn't intervene in :P is over.
    did you by any chance forget about the little old Kasumi Avatar and sig we talked about earlier *wink* *wink* ?

Oh gosh. I actually had a list with all the characters I had to do a signature of. But with my luck I lost it somewhere... I've been buried in schoolwork on top of that, but I should get around to do them soon now that school's over.

Oh gosh. I actually had a list with all the characters I had to do a signature of. But with my luck I lost it somewhere... I've been buried in schoolwork on top of that, but I should get around to do them soon now that school's over.

Yeah Thanks.. no hurry though i`m awaiting patiently

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

lol I've actually been wanting to ask Aveline for a sig as well since I haven't used photoshop in years now, but I have no idea what to ask for. XD

Deleted
    lol I've actually been wanting to ask Aveline for a sig as well since I haven't used photoshop in years now, but I have no idea what to ask for. XD
    Let's see if I can remember every character I have on the list. Miranda, Kasumi, TIM, Grunt, Legion... Umm... Those are the ones I could recall from the top of my head. :'D

Let's see if I can remember every character I have on the list. Miranda, Kasumi, TIM, Grunt, Legion... Umm... Those are the ones I could recall from the top of my head. :'D
    Legion is quite tempting. lol

Deleted
    Legion is quite tempting. lol
    It's actually a bit tricky to find a nice picture of Legion to work with. Every one of them has that lens flare... I gotta figure out what to do with it. I can just whip up two of Legion since someone ('scuse me for not remembering who it was anymore) requested it earlier already.
    I can also do something with OC Shepard(s) if you provide me with some nice screenshots. This is my newest Shepard I'm currently playing with. Don't think it turned out half bad. Considering I worked from a phone snapshot of my TV...