Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    That has GamerPoop written all over it.

Starbrat: The Reapers are my sol-
    Shepard: Report to the ship. We'll bang ok?
    It would have worked perfectly if BW decided that a hot Asari was a better choice than a little kid for the Catalyst.

Imagine Shepard entering the final room when the Catalyst approaches him and the Reaper "boss" turns out to be a smoking hot Asari.

Then GamerPoop would fit perfectly

D'aww poor Zaeed. D: He was only 61 too. Dude died young.

i guess zaeed will end up retiring...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    my problem with rts is that im the kind of guy that builds up resources and starts doing upgrades to stuff instead of exploring the map and building an army. i once did do a prety much quickass game (was 2v2 but the guy that was on my team bailed out on me (btw it was age of empires) in a map where there are no resources cept the farms you make and the trading between markets, so i was pushed to a tiny square at the edge of the map against 2 oponnents and i still managed to survive 2 waves of their combined atacks before my resources depleted and they breached my inner wall)
    welcome to the club bro...
    Even in single player missions.... I spend 1 hour to win something that I could win in 15min.
    Why? because I must UPGRADE MAH DAMN STUFF!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    It would have worked perfectly if BW decided that a hot Asari was a better choice than a little kid for the Catalyst.
    How about Avina?

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    How about Avina?
    Ye gods no. As much as I would've prefered to look at an Asari over the starkid, her voice. Uuuggghhh I would gouge out my ears if I had to deal with "Welcome to the Presidium. Please allow me be your guide."

RIP Zaeed/Murdoch/Harrowmont.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-02-05 at 11:04 PM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feb 5, 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed Acolyte pistol issue introduced with patch 5. The weapon has been reverted to its shipped state.

Fixed character card cap bugs introduced with patch 5
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Fixed Acolyte pistol issue introduced with patch 5. The weapon has been reverted to its shipped state.
    Even though I only experienced it for a short time, I loved the acolyte without the charge
    Although I can see why it got nerfed, it stripped shields/barriers so effortlessly.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2013-02-06 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Even though I only experienced it for a short time, I loved the acolyte without the charge
    Although I can see why it got nerfed, that thing stripped shields/barriers so easily.
    It really wasn't to do with the no charge, though that was over powered. They originally removed the charge up to attempt to fix the missile glitch, but they fixed that another way so added it back. Only to remove it again with patch 5 lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Although I can see why it got nerfed, it stripped shields/barriers so effortlessly.
    It actually does more damage/fires faster with the charge.

It felt much better without the charge because it gave you an advantage over the charged Acolyte in regards of cover leaving and stuff. It takes you a few seconds to charge the Acolyte.

I just like it more without the charge. That´s prolly why I only use weapons without charge and not the GPS, Kishok, Graal and stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 09:43 AM ----------

i guess zaeed will end up retiring...
    Damn that is pretty sad to hear that he died with only 61 years.

That means the RL Zaeed can finally rest in his beach-chair like in the ME3 aftermath !! Rest well Mr. Badass.

BTW: So either he already recorded new VOs for any upcoming content or the citadel quest was the last time we saw him

Saaaaaad

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:37 PM ----------

Is Gravath perma banned?? Just saw that he is still banned. LOL

I miss him somehow

Perhaps I should take another look at my Buffy collection, watching episodes with Ethan Rayne.

Dammit he was a damn fine actor, sad to see such an early departure.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

kinda feel like some1 should make a sig and avatar and switch their user name to zaed massani for 3 months just pay our respects
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

kinda feel like some1 should make a sig and avatar and switch their user name to zaed massani for 3 months just pay our respects
    I would if I posted more in this thread, and if I hadn't already used my name change.
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

I'm no good with sigs.

You can use those if you want. Yes, I was lazy and just cropped the artwork in Photoshop. Shhhh! Don't judge!

If you don't I will. Hell I'll probably use them anyway at some point just because I like how they look. XD

I'd do it but I just switched to Adam Jensen.

Makes me wonder though . . . who'd win in a fight?

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com